Blueberries on sale for US girls

cleckner04

Reaction score
Just wanted to let anyone know in the US that isn't aware. Minky Blueberries are on sale https://www.kellyscloset.com/-Blueberry-Minky-One-Size-Diaper-FINAL-SALE_p_3402.html...I know there aren't many US girls on here but I just ordered 6 of them myself. :blush: The blueberries are by far my favorites so I couldn't help myself. :haha: Thought I'd share in case anyone wants some!! :thumbup:

I just ordered from there last night...not those though, but now that we are back to cloth I really want to try Blueberries..I think I might convince Mark how I NEED one lol, not sure how that will go over with more than 70 diapers but I can try right?

LOL! My DH has no clue I just ordered them. I tend to go with the 'do what I want now and take the consequences later' approach. :haha:

70 diapers:shock: I wish! But at the rate I'm going I'm sure I'll get there eventually. I seriously love the blueberries. They are my go to diaper at nighttime because I have never once had a leak with them. :thumbup:

Hmmm that makes it more possible to get it because after I pulled out my diapers I realized I sold off 2 of my Very Baby Simply Nights...I don't remember doing it? lol But now I have only 3 overnight diapers..plus I want more pockets.

Do you like the velcro or snaps more? I had gone to all snaps because he kept taking his diaper off but now he knows not to and can really take either off if he really wanted to so it doesn't really matter. Not sure which I'd like better though...

I only have snap ones at the moment but have just ordered two velcro ones because I loved the colors and they must be sold out in snap version. The thing with velcro for me is that they end up curling at the edges eventually. At least that's how it is with my bumgenius. I'm really not sure how the velcro is on the blueberries though. :shrug:

Yeah my BG did that too, wasn't too bad I guess though. I really like that green dot but they don't have any. But they do have the blue dot in the velcro. now I'm really sad I didn't see this last night because this would have pushed me over to free shipping instead I paid $8 for shipping and would have to do it again to do this one :(

Ugh their shipping time is GREAT, but their response time to emails is NOT. I emailed them when you posted this to see if I could add to my order, took them until this afternoon to respond :( Said my order was already shipped, so they can't add to it :( So I went to order the Blue Pop tonight and it's gone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->