Blueberry nappies

snettyb

Reaction score
I bought one of these brand new off cheeks and cherries, a BTP one. It's my most expensive cloth bum purchase so far, it's cute, it's fluffy and I HATE it does anyone else use these?I found it really bulky and poor fitting. Maybe I stuffed the pocket badly, any advice? Xx

i love them! fits travis really nicely round the legs, but yeah, pretty bulky! i only use them for showing off- theyre not good 4 under trousers in my opinion!

Hmmm think I might have to sell it. He's only had it on once, OH is gonna kill me ha ha xx

I don't have a BTP, but I have BB Minkees which I love!

I can actually just add a bamboo insert and it will go all night, its actually a very reliable nappy for us, but agree they are bulky, and what suits Izzy might not suit another!

if ur looking 2 sell, let me know what colour & price it is, & i might have it off u! tehe!

It's the bulkyness that's bothering me most. I'm gonna try in on my 1 year old to see if it suits him better. If not, keep an eye on the swap and sell thread for a twice worn blueberry lol xx

Ok Kate, I'll give you first dibbs xx

Oh wow - You've had another :cloud9: Congratulations!! I remember you from 1st, 2nd and 3rd tri :D :wave:

We love the bb, but they do give my LO a big bum. The sized side snaps ones are less big...so cute!!

I much prefer sized nappies over BTP's for this reason! I know you spend more but I managed to sell some of my smaller sized ones that dont fit so i get some money back at least

Hey Hun I remember you too ;) How you doing? yeah I had another boy, only 11 month 4 days between them ha ha, glutton for punishment!

I've just tried it on Jacob and it still looks huge (he's a skinny boy tho lol) OH is gonna kill me but I think I'm gonna sell it xx

They always looked big on La and husband hated them for that reason (I sold one to kate so I'm glad it went to a good home!) They do work well though.

I love my Blueberry Sidesnap, it's one of my favourite nappies on my LO!

Never tried the BTP ones though, but I might steer clear of them after this thread!

The BTPs are very bulky... not sure if it's the minky or what but they are HUGE.

audrey's been in hers since she was about 9.5-10lb and they seem big but not ridiculously so (btp one) but then i guess it's different with girls as you can put them in a dress

The BTPs are pretty bulky but I don't mind at all because I just put them on her when she's wearing a dress so it's more of a show off nappy. I bit more difficult if you have boys though, I can't imagine they'd appreciate pics of them in a dress when they're older! :haha:

I agree the sized side snaps are much trimmer, nearly as trim as ittis for us, I'm trawling for some more at the moment :D

I agree they are bulky but great night nappies for us!

I love my BBOS. They are quite bulky but I have a girl so I just put her in a skirt or stretchy leggings. I do find them really reliable, they are one of my favourites.

Ok I'm putting it on the swap and sell thread, Kate has dibbs tho coz she mentioned it earlier xx

Awwww like the others there my show off nappy either under skirt or with just a t-shirts. Lol I love my BBs for the big bum lol

What can i say: Im a sucker for the big squishy bum! Not sure they'll get much use come winter, but that might b when i start investing in baby-legs!! Now to convince DH theyre not just tights 4 boys! tehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->