blurgh ...

sethsmummy

mum to 3 beautiful boys
Reaction score
sorry ladies just a general rant..

I feel so Blurgh... its not even morning sickness right now.. its just a constant feeling of being run down and sick... my head hurts and i am so so sick of heartburn (cant take gaviscon etc as i gag at the taste and texture). I feel like I've got brain freeze all day :dohh:

I get a horrid horrid pain when i sneeze or need to shout. And emotional is not the word for me today... id probably cry at a bloody swinging gate right about now :dohh:

anybody else just need a moan?!

I could use a moan! I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow and today has been one of my worst days so far. I've already thrown up twice. I had a really good day Wednesday, so I assumed that since I'm almost in the second trimester, that this crap was getting better. It's not. I got through the first trimester because I had the 12 wk mark to look forward to. Now what? I just hate the fact that there is no way of knowing when things will get better. I'm so happy to be pregnant but this is really ruining things:-/

hopefully it will get better eventually hun! did you get anything from the doctor for the nausea? I hear that can really help if its unbearable.

I've another peeve to add... ordered a childs meal for dinner... i cant even eat it :( have hardly touched it and im full :S this baby is a good diet lol x

hopefully it will get better eventually hun! did you get anything from the doctor for the nausea? I hear that can really help if its unbearable.

I've another peeve to add... ordered a childs meal for dinner... i cant even eat it :( have hardly touched it and im full :S this baby is a good diet lol x

I do have a prescription at the pharmacy for the nausea, but most of the time I'm able to keep food and water down, so I feel like taking meds would be selfish, especially since the meds carry risks to the fetus. I'm just going to stop expecting it to get better and will just suffer through; there really isn't any other option.

I'm sorry you're having tough time also. Having no appetite is very rough. I have also been experiencing that, and have a ridiculous amount of food aversions. Hopefully things get better soon for the both of us!

fingers crossed hun! hopefully 14 weeks will be the new magic number lol. x

I'm having a bad day too.
Spent all day at home feeling sorry for myself with by far the worst day of sickness so far them OH comes home and makes a jokey comment about my laziness and I burst into tears.

Part of it is because I've been reading so much on missed miscarriages that I'm not even looking forward to my12 weeks scan as I've convinced myself I've had one after not being able to locate a heartbeat with the doppler I got yesterday!

Sorry you ladies are having a hard time at the moment too.

awww hun :hugs: dont panic with not finding the HB. I cant find mine yet and im 12 weeks! Its normal to be nervous about your scan though.. im nervous about mine.. i always end up a nervous wreck the days leading upto a scan. :hugs: xxx

I'm really hoping that the second trimester I feel better because I feel like I'm having a constant hangover but without the fun from the night before, I'm tired achey and constantly feeling sick and full of wind (I'm very attractive at the moment lol)
And Lora I know how you feel about the emotions, iv just started a bump and I showed dh and he said it wasn't a bump was just chips (I had a patch where all I could stomach was a few oven chips) I burst into tears feeling all fat and horrible. Poor dh was mortified as he was obviously just playing and normally I'd have laughed and teased him back but instead I had a meltdown!
Man!, hormones are hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->