*blush* WANTED: condoms.

Elli21

Reaction score
I absolutely HATE walking into a family planning clinic and asking for them...they always make me feel so self concious. :blush:

And buying them at £9.49 for 12 its something i cant really afford.

Anyone got any?? :rofl: im blushing behind this laptop screen :rofl:

one word: ebay
I buy mine from there. The bulkier you order lie cheaper it gets and its well worth the money!

i agree with ebay

before we started ttc again i bought about 100 durex sensations i think they were for about £8 lol from a proper ebay business too and they are all sealed with long use by dates and proper durex etc

I've got a whole box upstairs? I will post you them if you like? :lol:

(will need to check the exp date..)

I absolutely HATE walking into a family planning clinic and asking for them...they always make me feel so self concious. :blush:

arnt they free at family planning clinics?

ETA: nevermind im blind and didnt see this :p.. on another note, dont feel self concious at least you are looking out for youself, and there are loads of people a day that go in and get them so your not the only one :)

You can make an appointment with your doctor and they'll give you absolutely loads as much as you want for free.

Ive been to my doctor and asked as i have just come off of the implanon, but he wouldnt give me any and told me to go to the family planning clinic. :wacko:

Serene, ill give u a pm, thanks hun :)

Go on then!!! :rofl:

"excuse me mr doctor man, my fwend needs some condoms" :lol:

OMG! Elli I completely forgot!! I will send them tomorrow!!! :dohh:

I live on a main road I hope no one looks in my living room as I'm stuffing condoms into envelopes :rofl:

3 brown envelopes with massive black writing on, just so they're discrete ;) :rofl:

dy want me to go to family planning for u ? dnt mind ( will ask for some preg tests at same time :rofl::rofl:)

Lmao! "Can I have some of your free condoms....? And some pregnancy tests just incase..." LOL

Serene....:rofl: your nosey neighbours would get a shock :lol:

And :rofl: you should write "careful - contains condoms" on the back of them :rofl:

dy want me to go to family planning for u ? dnt mind ( will ask for some preg tests at same time :rofl::rofl:)

Im not planning on getting pregnant :rofl:

When serenes are finished ill give u a pm :lol: Thankyou hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"