• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BLW...just started :)

wish4baby

Reaction score
My LO is 6 months this Saturday. We started about a week ago, and it is going really well. She's had avocado, apple (no teeth, so she just sucks on it), baked sweet potato and baby yogurt. She has loved all of it! So far, we're just doing 'real' food once a day.

She's absolutely hilarious with her food! With the yogurt, I'd load the spoon, then give it to her and she'd jam it in her mouth and suck all the yogurt off. But then, she didn't want to give up the spoon so I could re load it for her (she screamed and cried the one time I took it). So I used 2 spoons, once she cleaned off hers, I'd set the new, full spoon on her tray. Worked like a charm, she'd drop her empty spoon instantly and grab the full one! Smart mama :thumbup:

Also, she loved the sweet potato so much, she couldn't eat them fast enough. It was a bit of a struggle for her to pick them up and eat it, so I'd pick up the sweet potato and let her grab the chunk off the palm of my hand. After a few times, she stopped taking the food from me and just grab my whole hand to shove it to her mouth, so she could just eat the sweet potato straight out of my hand. Afterward, she looked at me with her mouth hanging open like, come on, put more in there! Lol she's so funny :haha:

Too cute!! Isn't it so fun?!! Good thinking with the two spoon thing. I've been stuggling to get my DD to use spoons since day one. She'd rather shove it down her throat or up her nose or throw it on the floor than use it/give it back :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->