BLW meal ideas

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
i know they are just meant to eat whatever you eat but i eat a lot of crap and sometimes dont eat all day so i obviously cant have leyla eating what i eat :lol:

i was wondering if you could give me some ideas of meals for your baby led weaning baby? i have had trouble giving her anything slopppy so i give her mostly vegetable sticks / toast / fruit atm, but obviously she needs more variety than that!

could you let me know what your baby eats in a typical day

x

Tonight I made scrambled eggs with cheese and some steamed broccoli tops thrown in.
You can make it with just egg yolks.

I give tyler finger foods at lunch and puree at tea, for lunch he will have, toast, crumpets, pitta, chicken, cheese, fish finger, cucumber, pineapple, bannana x

Rhys will eat any sandwich, breadsticks, yoghurts (i help though dont let him loose with it too much, i keep it safe :rofl:)

scrambled egg is always a winner, cheese on toast made quite soggy and he suck the life out of it.

Rhys loves tinned spagetti as well and a small tin does two meals so not wasted i sprinkle cheese in there for added protein,

pasta and tinned tomato's and maybe lightly fry come chopped onion to go in there too
sprinkled with cheese

there's a fab book called finger foods
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Finger-Bab...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252395381&sr=8-1

i've got lots of ideas from this, my fave is home made rusks, they are really really easy to do and it'll be stuff you probably got in your cupboard.

Rhys has started eating mild spicy stuff we had chicken korma last week and sunday he had chicken jerk, he loved it

xx

Meadow had roast veg lasagne today. I made the veg quite chunky so she could pick it and she could pick up the pasta sheets easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->