BLW - roast dinner

Empress25

Reaction score
We've just started BLW. So far we've just stuck to fruit, vegetables, toast, organix crisps, yoghurt etc.

I'm cooking roast dinner so am going to offer some chicken for the first time. Are we allowed to give gravy? What about yorkshire pudding?

Thanks!

i wouldn't give gravy generally as it can be quite salty, unless you've made it & it's got very little / no salt in it.

i make yorkshire puddings & they have a pinch of salt in for 12, so i'd be happy giving bella one.

xx

Bisto do a low salt gravy. I realise that's not much help if you've already had lunch!

i just give my lo everything, bar the gravy, and she loves it. x

Thanks forthe tips. Didn't go with the gravy in the end. Will try and get some baby gravy for next week.

Adam ate a fair bit of chicken and some broccoli but wasn't interested in the yorkshie or anything else. I find he always goes for broccoli when it's on the tray. Is that ok? He tends to just pick the rest of the stuff up and study it so I'm pleased he had some chicken!

Thanks forthe tips. Didn't go with the gravy in the end. Will try and get some baby gravy for next week.

Adam ate a fair bit of chicken and some broccoli but wasn't interested in the yorkshie or anything else. I find he always goes for broccoli when it's on the tray. Is that ok? He tends to just pick the rest of the stuff up and study it so I'm pleased he had some chicken!

my little boy loves brocoli..gets really excited as soon as he sees it..! it cant be a bad thing brocoli is really good for you so i wouldnt worry about him not eating much..atleast he's studying it and intrigued ect..

another idea for baby gravy is to get heinz stock cubes for babies..i used to just get one and mix it with a bit of boiled water to turn it into a sauce..

i use normal gravy for my lo now as he needs extra salt but the heinz stock cubes worked well for us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->