BLW Toast Question

Mummy~L

Mummy to 2
Reaction score
Just wondering what, if anything, you put on LOs toast if they have it for breakfast??

Ruby doesn't have toast for breakfast but for lunch she has various things on it, cheese, cheese and tomato puree, fruit spread, unsalted butter and a scraping of marmite, mashed avocado, cream cheese.

Philadelphia or cashew nut butter go down well, also homemade houmous. Going to try dairylea next week I think.

Kitten, I haven't heard of cashew nut butter, where do you get that?

Like Claire, we do toast at lunch, not breakfast. We have fruit spread, homemade puree, tomato puree and dairylea, peanut butter, tried marmite but she's in the hate it camp! :lol:

Butter, mashed banana, apple puree, pear puree, if for breakfast. Oh and french toast.

We had bagel with cream cheese for lunch, but I haven't done many lunches yet, I've been working up to it!

Kitten, I haven't heard of cashew nut butter, where do you get that?

Like Claire, we do toast at lunch, not breakfast. We have fruit spread, homemade puree, tomato puree and dairylea, peanut butter, tried marmite but she's in the hate it camp! :lol:

Holland & Barrett have a range of them, all different nut butters. I just picked cashew randomly. Not too expensive, like £1-2 for a small pot but if you just use it for LO it lasts :)

Like some of the others dont do toast for breakfast but for lunch!

Cheese spread, low salt butter, fruit spread, mash sweet potato, scrambled yet

Thanks for your replys ladies, they have been really helpful.

As most of you have said you dont give toast for breakfast can I ask what your LOs have for breakfast?

xx

Grady has had sugar free jam, cheese whiz, margarine.

Adam is another who tends to have toast later in the day usually with cheese, cream cheese, houmous, avocado or unsalted butter. He has porridge, Weetabix, yogurt or fruit for breakfast.

Violet will often have toast for lunch.
She's had fruit spread, a little bit of jam, mashed banana, beans, scrambled egg, omelette, cheese and plain.

For breakfast, she'll have rice krispies with yogurt or bite size weetabix with yogurt.

I do toast at lunch with cheese spread or jams

for breakfast he has rice cereal and if he wolfs it all I top him up with a yogurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->