BLW...

F

FemmeEnceinte

She picked it up (stole it from Daddy) and accurately brought it to her mouth...

...guess she must be ready :shrug:

https://i41.tinypic.com/r2qm0z.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

crying with laughter....goodness dont let some see that, they will be on to social services LOLOL

omnomnom, cardboard and plastic.

But seriously, I can't eat these days without her snatching at everything to try for herself. Way ahead of herself this little one! She's mentally ready, but her little belly is not so much!

Not be long, though the McDonald's milkshake might be a good while yet :rofl:

Be VERY careful letting her do that. Today I discovered the downside to BLW... we went for coffee/milk and I had a muffin, well I tried to have a muffin. Madam seems to think that anything in front of me is fair game. I only got half a muffin :cry:

At the moment, she can't have anything anyway so she's only allowed to hold things and touch them. It's quite a recent development, I think she's just copying atm but she salivates an awful lot... bless her.

Hehe bet that's really cute. I wish I'd taught Leyla that yummy things are for mummy only though. I can't wait till she's old enough to have her own cake so I don't have to share mine :rofl:

:haha:

Seriously, what a little cutie though :D

Toby is a food snatcher, and since we started BLW he thinks every time i'm eating, he should be too...how to explain to him "No, mummy is just grabbing a quick piece of easter egg on the go..." :blush: Hehe.

:rofl: that sounds so cute!

I'm really starting to see how perfect BLW is for little miss grabby, she just loves doing things for herself.

:rofl: How funny is that!!

Be afraid if you have one of those kiddos on your hands :rofl:....Liv will eat ANYTHING....we are talking paper, baby wipes, fluff off the carpet, chunks out of her foam book (I have seen evidence of all these in her nappies). I caught her just in time going for a woodlouse outside the other day.....NOT good. xx

Hehe I found Leyla eating a board book the other day. She'd taken a proper chunk out of it and I had to fish around in her mouth to stop her swallowing it. BLW plus lots of teeth early on are a fun combination!

:rofl: clever girl :rofl:

K has developed an interest in cups/glasses too ... he keeps trying to grab my tea ... on OH's birthday we went on a boat trip and the captain gave him a glass of whisky after we all sang happy birthday :haha: little K grabbed it with both hands and tried to get it to his mouth (fighting OH for it) guess he must be ready too eh!!!!

:rofl: How funny is that!!

Be afraid if you have one of those kiddos on your hands :rofl:....Liv will eat ANYTHING....we are talking paper, baby wipes, fluff off the carpet, chunks out of her foam book (I have seen evidence of all these in her nappies). I caught her just in time going for a woodlouse outside the other day.....NOT good. xx

actually k's already had his first solid food ... a mouthful of grass from the garden :dohh: (think i managed to retrieve it all, as it didnt appear in a nappy!)

SIL didnt do blw but her boy managed to eat some dead flies he found in a corner in their caravan, theyve since been renamed "floor currants" :sick: :sick:

SIL didnt do blw but her boy managed to eat some dead flies he found in a corner in their caravan, theyve since been renamed "floor currants" :sick: :sick:

:rofl: @ floor currants. In our house, that meant rabbit poo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->