BMI of 21 and below, when did you start showing?

shaescott

WTT for #1
Reaction score
I'm doing a poll like this for multiple BMI levels, 21 and below, 21-30, 30+

I'm curious as to the correlation between BMI and when you start showing. I promise to make a post of my findings if enough people respond.

In my first pregnancy, friends didn't start commenting until the 18-21 week range but there was definitely a bump by 16 or 17 weeks.

With this twin pregnancy my bump popped fast between 14 and 15 weeks and colleagues were asking by 16. It was still tiny at 13 even with twins.

Bmi of 19,5 but started to "show" baby/bloat bump from about 4/5 weeks due to swelling from ivf stims and procedures. 10weeks now and my bump is larger and can't quite button my pants anymore... it's hard to tell where the swellling& bloating ends and where the true baby bump begins. Seems like ivf makes that difficult since I already started out with a lot of swelling. However, I tell myself that at least it's still all due to pregnancy! :)

BMI of 19 - people in public commented about my belly at 18 weeks. I think it's because you're so slender so it's obviously a baby bump.

I had a BMI of 18, and even though I could tell I had bump earlier, no one else noticed until I was 26-28 weeks.

Bmi of 19, and I was showing from 14 weeks, and the kids at school noticed. I think what they saw was mostly bloat though. I'm 18 weeks now and it still isn't noticeable if I'm wearing something floaty. This is baby #1 for me.

One last bump for last minute voters. In a few days I will make a new thread to post my findings and so others can discuss what they think the reasons behind the results are.

BMI with son 16 and it was obvious from 12 weeks on.
This time BMI of 17 and have started to show around 9 weeks. The doctor could feel the top of my uterus at 7 1/2 weeks. 🙈 It's already hard to hide

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->