BnB App for iPhone?

louloubabs

Certified Doula
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a BnB iPhone app?

Not that I'm addicted to this site or anything obviously, honest...

Ok, I am addicted and I NEED AN APP!! :D

Thanks guys.

XxX:kiss:

I agree we need an app!!! :flower:

Would love an app, but the mobile site works good enough for time being lol.

I'd love an app too!

The mobile version works great, but I'd love it more if it had more features! Like being able to go to the first unread post in a thread like you can on the normal version! Or having the ability to post smilies!

Another thing that kind of irks me is that on the mobile version there is nothing separating the signatures from the posts...so if someone has text in their signature it looks like part of the post :haha:

I'd love an app too!

The mobile version works great, but I'd love it more if it had more features! Like being able to go to the first unread post in a thread like you can on the normal version! Or having the ability to post smilies!

Another thing that kind of irks me is that on the mobile version there is nothing separating the signatures from the posts...so if someone has text in their signature it looks like part of the post :haha:

I often read a post and think "Whats that last sentance got to do with the OP's request?" then I realise its the posters sig!

I Agree! I hate the mobile version, I use the normal one on my phone
:haha:

An app would definitely be brill, being able to change dp or sig and being able to edit text.. Mobile version is great but doesn't do enough :( we're so fussy :haha:

The mobile site is hard to use. I can't see which board I am in...and for some reasons I can not type well on here . Especially when I am reviewing my posts..and sees a mistake , it very hard to move my cursor to the spot I want so I can correct it. I have to either redo my whole sentence or*edit it in the full desktop mode (the full desktop setting works far better than mobile mode on my phone. An app sounds like a great idea

I never use the mobile site and I am on my phone 99% of the time.

I vote for an app too!!!

:haha:

You know, I'm that sad I'd probably even pay for it if I had too :rofl:

I just use the normal desktop version on my iPhone and no problems x

I find the desktop version a pain as its to big, but the mobile is to basic :brat:

Yeah the desktop version is quite slow on my phone and is way too big for the screen :-(

I find the desktop version a pain as its to big, but the mobile is to basic :brat:

There was a thread not too long ago about first world problems...

Inprovements to mob site will keep me happy!

I want to change my siggie but oh is on the comp... :(

Another thing about the mobile version is that you can't tell what sections the threads are in when you're looking at the new posts :shrug:

there was talk about an app being created aaaaages ago in the forum help section I think...but I guess it just didn't happen...boo lol

Will let Wobbles know about this thread girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->