BnB BBQ at mine

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
For the Ontario girls here. Stan and I are talking about having a BnB bbq this summer so I was wondering if there'd be any interest?

I know summer is a busy time for everyone so what month would work best?

We're pretty open from May on (though May 15th is out). :flower: until late July when I'll hopefully be going to TX for a family wedding.

Hm I have a bridal shower July 17 (Sat?)

But the summer is for the most part still a mystery to me, not sure what will be going on with moving or anything like that.

I know it's not even April and I'm already thinking summer, you can see that I really want it to warm up and stay warm :blush:

maybe something in early May or late May? that way it's not to far off, but far enough off people can request off etc.

the 17th is what worked for us in July, although the 5th of June works for us if that is good with everyone else?

:flower:

The 22nd of May is P's weekend off but we already have plans. :blush:

5th of June would work well for us? anyone else?

Andrew works the 5th and 17th, so no good for us.

June 5th and July 17th Nat? What's his schedule like? :)

Okay, going to be a bit OCD and will go through the weekends that can work for us, maybe that will help! :D

May 15th - It's P's last day off before work again so generally we try not to do anything on this day, but if we're in a bind then we can probably swing it. :mrgreen:

May 29th - Works great!

June 5th - P would be getting off that morning, so we wouldn't be leaving to go anywhere until around 1 or 2 pm as Claire needs to sleep. :D

July 10th - Again, the last day before P starts work again

July 17th - works great

July 24th - P is off, but the next day is his birthday and I'm going to try and plan something so that won't work too well for us either.

:flower: If we are the only ones who can't make it then that's fine! As always, go with majority. :wohoo:

Could probably do the 29th, looks like he's off that weekend!
Just need to know sooner than later as with me working now I gotta book it off! lol.

May 15th is no good for us, that's our shopping weekend plus we're going to Hamilton to meet Tasha at Dundurn Castle

July 24th is also out as I am hoping to be in TX for a wedding

the others are all good for us though

what would work for you Nat?

ah you answered as I was answering

so May 29th? anyone else?

I'm game with the 29th of May if everyone else is! :wohoo:

And I guess we'll discuss food closer to the day!
Atleast this year all the babes are old enough to PLAY!!!
Everyone will be walking, etc!! :)

Stan's already asked me what food we're going to have :rofl: I told him I don't know but something somewhat healthy

COWBOY STEAKS!!!! :haha:

They're yummy! Maybe salad and whatnot as well? Mmmmm, cowboy steaks.... P and I could help pitch in on the price of them or just pick up a bag and bring them down?

:flower:

Or, I could do that Artichoke dip that was to DIE for that my friend made when we went over for dinner. You can serve it with veggies (or toasted pitas or something) and its only 2 points for 1/3 of a cup!

Mmmmm.... food..... :haha:

:lol: Stan already mentioned Cowboy steaks :rofl: and he's mentioned turkey burgers, and smoked chicken :rofl:

thought we might make the cheese ball as well and serve with some veggies :shrug: with the artichoke dip that should be good for appetizers?

I really hope the weather is nice! If it is we can bring out Hannah's pool, slide and new water toy :mrgreen: Stan told me today that we could have our own little water park for the kids :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->