BnB BBQ at mine

:wohoo: That'd be awesome!!! :wohoo:

SO looking forward to this! :mrgreen:

Natalie can't make the 29th now :( do we want to keep the date or try for another day?

Are there any other days that I have off that she can do?

Otherwise I guess we won't be able to go. :nope:

I'm not sure tbh, she didn't say

if not we can still plan on the 29th tiff it just might be us though :rofl:

I'm game either way! See if she can get another time, otherwise we'll just do it? :shy: Although I'm sure you guys could plan it for a different day too. Would be nice to see her, Andrew and Grady again though.

:flower:

yep we're definitely going to try to get together with everyone one way or another :mrgreen: I'm up for still having a bbq at mine the 29th even if it is just us and maybe a bigger group one later in the summer when Nat and anyone else who wants to can attend?

Just saw this... I don't know my schedule that far in advance, but when you guys figure out a for sure date I will keep it in mind.

also we will probably go to the toronto zoo in may sometime... not sure if anyone is planning on going again this year, or interested in meeting up... It may be through the week too.

Depending on P's schedule we can always go to the zoo during the week! We had a great time last time (Hill of Death aside, although I wonder if I'd be in better shape to go up it this time around? :rofl: )

Well to be honest im not really into the canadian stuff anyways lol... but I think it would be fun to do more of the kid stuff because they are older.

Yeah, I hear you. I remember seeing the raccoon exhibit and was like " :saywhat: " :haha:

If I wanted to see raccoons I could just leave my garbage on the front step at night in the summer. :rofl:

it will depend on when for the zoo, not sure if we can make May because we have to take our cats in for their shots which is going to be pricey but might be able to do June?

As for me - Andrew has every other weekend off.. So anything that is on the everything other from that one! I just have to have enough notice to tell work I can't work it.

As for the zoo - we have memberships til May 30th, so we're definitely willing to go! And he's off during the week at times too, just depends on the week - And I still am not willing to do the hill of death! :rofl: Mind you - pushing the kiddies up that would HAVE to earn us some pretty damn good activity points Tiff!!

hmmm we want to go see the sharks and they arn't coming back until may 22nd.

:rofl: Well if it's in the summer you can earn activity points to go eat a funnel cake

:shock: I forgot about Funnel Cake. I think I looked it up and it was like 20 points or something like that. :rofl:

:hissy: :sulk:

...wanna half one with me? :haha: :muaha:

I don't know if I'll be able to go :sulk: depends on when it is and how much this visit to the vet is going to cost us :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->