BnB Big Brother - Applications

Right lets see if we can get enough players...

BnB Big Brother: Run by myself (toriaaaaTRASH) and krissssiiii.x

This is a test run as never been done before. We're hoping it'll go well but if there's a few complications along the way, they'll soon be straightened out!

First Name (names): Jenny
BnB username: jennylynn512
BnB user number: (Found if you go on your profile after = in the URL) 965
Male/Female: Female
Sexual orientation: Straight
Material status: Married!
Any children: Just one...Valerie!

Why do you want to take place in BnB Big Brother: I'm a stay at home mom and like to find fun things to do to take up my time while my daughter sleeps. I played the Summer Loving game and looooved it!

What might people dislike about you? Umm....I have my own opinions and tend to stick to them. I'll listen to what you have to say, but don't take it the wrong way when I think I'm right and you're wrong!:blush:

Any bad habits? I bite my nails...that kind of bad habit? hahaha!

What aspects of you would people find most suprising? I'm a perfectionist. I like to have everything organized and can't stand coming home to a house with stuff in the sink and things on the floor. And yes, I have a one year old daughter and her toys everywhere drive me craaaazy!

What's the nicest thing you've ever said/done? I'm a wonderful wife to my husband and the amount of things that I do for him makes that the nicest things I've ever done.

What/Who makes you laugh the most? My husband and daughter! Both of them at the same time sometimes!

Use five words to discribe your life now: Wonderful, exciting, fun, challenging, fulfilling!

Draw a picture of yourself on paint, upload and post link: https://i41.tinypic.com/2wlzwg6.jpg

Anything else you feel we should know about you? I think you know most of the important things! I'll be a fun player and I'm always around! :)

Right if it starts we need friends lilbump ...

Any suggestions how to find them and keep them lol lol . x .

First Name (names): Becki
BnB username: bexy_22
BnB user number: (Found if you go on your profile after = in the URL) 3157
Material status: Bitterly single
Any children: Yes, one

Why do you want to take place in BnB Big Brother: Because I would bring a comic side. And I'm a bit of a skank ;)

What might people dislike about you? I'm too damn gorgeous

Any bad habits? I won't share cutlery

What aspects of you would people find most suprising? That I have a mean side

What's the nicest thing you've ever said/done? Lots :)

What/Who makes you laugh the most? Anything and everything

Use five words to discribe your life now: difficult, laughable, interesting, random, fun

Draw a picture of yourself on paint, upload and post link:

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll156/Bexy_222008/meee.jpg

Anything else you feel we should know about you? Well in that other thread you all said I would be the one to go on Big Brother so....

Do you think if we make friends with each other it defeats the Objective :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: nahhh we might get extra 'bnb hours' lol!

First Name (names): Jade
BnB username: jms895
BnB user number: (Found if you go on your profile after = in the URL) 7462
Material status: Living with Partner
Any children: One little boy

Why do you want to take place in BnB Big Brother: Cos it sounds interesting! I am funny.....

What might people dislike about you? Not much really..... :rofl: I talk alot. Perfectionist, OCDish.....

Any bad habits? Bite nails.... trump alot....

What aspects of you would people find most suprising? Intelligence? I am funny and silly

What's the nicest thing you've ever said/done? I listen alot, give advice and am friendly.

What/Who makes you laugh the most? My baby trumping :rofl: easily pleased

Use five words to discribe your life now: Tiring, different, enoyable, good and funny!

Draw a picture of yourself on paint, upload and post link: https://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr85/jms895/Jade.jpg

Anything else you feel we should know about you? Pretty boring really, I am on mat leave ATM, work full time normally for an Environmental Consultancy, am studying for a degree part time, have 2 doggies, a OH and a lovely baby boy!

First Name (names): Nicola but prefer Nik or Nikki
BnB username: Nikkinoonoo
BnB user number: 1951
Material status: Living with him
Any children: One beautiful little girl

Why do you want to take place in BnB Big Brother: I like to use my time wisely

What might people dislike about you? My stunning beauty and outstanding wit.

Any bad habits? I bite my nails, and occasionally smoke :(

What aspects of you would people find most suprising? The fact I regularly stunt double for Jessica Alba

What's the nicest thing you've ever said/done? I once avoided an old lady in tesco with my buggy when I usually just run them down.

What/Who makes you laugh the most? People falling out of rowing boats on you've been framed.

Use five words to discribe your life now: Hectic, different, enjoyable, happy, expensive

https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn260/nikkijellybelly/boobies.jpg

Anything else you feel we should know about you? I like cheese.... and drawing topless pictures of myself on paint.

Ooooo no . Now my only friend Jade has joined im deffinatley first out now hahahahaaa .

Im on for extra hours Lilbump, I now have 2 whole friends whooo lol . x.

Right gotta start thinking tactics *Goes off to forum to make friends*

wooo i have a friend! :rofl: Now lets talk tactics... :lol: :muaha:

great piccy nikki :rofl:

have you seen my pic!! I was breastfeedin at the same time tho :blush: thats my excuse anyway and i'm stickin to it!

First Name (names): Kerry
BnB username: Leedsforever
BnB user number: ?? (Found if you go on your profile after = in the URL)
Material status: living with partner
Any children: 1

Why do you want to take place in BnB Big Brother: because I have nothing else to do with my time at the moment other than sit at my comp with my lil girl on my knee

What might people dislike about you? I say what i think

Any bad habits? i pick my nose :blush:

What aspects of you would people find most suprising? Im quite loud but have low self esteem

What's the nicest thing you've ever said/done? I volunteer to be a police officer... cant get much nicer/madder than that??

What/Who makes you laugh the most? my lil girl :)

Use five words to discribe your life now: worrying, unsure, strange, content, loved

will do at later date Im tired :(

Anything else you feel we should know about you?
I love meeting randoms!!!

yay Kerry's coming! That's 2 friends i have on board :rofl: :rofl:

tactics kerry tactics

...and someone else i'm gonna loose to because they're better than me! :hissy: :lol:

Im still searching for friends but they keep joining Big brother so im a little Oooppsied really HaHaHa .

I have no tactics, I have to pray on the mercy of BnB that they like me, Or do you rekon the folk of BnB could be a little fickle and accept my bribes ROFL . xx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->