BnB Brides to be, weekly weigh in!

Just did my weigh in on the Wii....

2lb loss!! :happydance:

I am now 11st 2lbs :yipee:

well done CottlestonPie, Mynx and HB!!!!

will be doing my weigh in later before zumba!

Got my hen do on saturday so will prob put on this weekend which is not good as I have 2nd fitting on monday!!! Will just have to dance the night away on saturday!!! xx

well done CottlestonPie, Mynx and HB!!!!

will be doing my weigh in later before zumba!

Got my hen do on saturday so will prob put on this weekend which is not good as I have 2nd fitting on monday!!! Will just have to dance the night away on saturday!!! xx

Lol me too hun! I'm just pleased I've lost a couple of lbs this week as I didnt think I'd lost any at all!

Well i stayed the same :cry:

desperately wanted to shift at least half a pound so i could put it back on guilt free on the weekend!

What u doing for your hen do Mynx? x

Well done hb mynx and cp! Bertie enjoy your hen do! 2 pound off for me this week yay!

Thanks girls :)

BB, we're going down to my local pub dressed in 80's gear.. think Fame with leggings, legwarmers, tutus etc :haha: Should be a laugh :D How about you?

Thanks jms, will try, and well done on the loss!

I'm just doing the local thing also. Just me and the girls, dressed up as pirates, as we are off to the Caribbean one of the girls thought that was fitting!

Got people cancelling on me last minute though so I'm worried it will just be me on my lonesome!

80's is fab though! Sure you'll have a brilliant time x

Girls- dont be upset that you've only lost 1lb.

This is what 1lb looks like...

Attachments

• 1 pound fat.jpg
    1 pound fat.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
Bleurgh that is totally gross :sick: But I will never again complain if I've "only" lost 1lb!!

Thanks HB :D

According to the Wii, I weigh a smidgen over 11 stone!!! That's a loss of just under 2lbs this week, and considering I had my Hen night on Saturday and really did put the drinks away (beers too! Calorific lol!) I think it's brilliant! :happydance:

Soooo I have finally lost just over 1 stone!! :D

well after being stuck for aaaaaaaaaaages i have finally broken 'the curse of 13st 4lbs' :happydance: lost those pesky 4lbs over the last 2 weeks and am now 13st exactly :headspin:

Well done! :D I STS last week but had an op friday so not been trying really :blush:

I dont hold out alot of hope for this week.. just spent the weekend at the future InLaw's place and had booze and quite rich food and no exercise, oh and AF is visiting, but will weigh myself tomorrow just to be sure :thumbup:

Put on a lb!
not what i need as literally will be jetting off in 3 weeks!

Right gonna cut out bread now and all sweet stuff! any ideas what i can have instead of bread? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->