• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BnB Brides to be....your dates please!

Please could you add 28th October 2010xx

we set our date today :D we're getting married 16th October 2015, might be a while away but we got to save and setting the date alone is a huge thing for us lol :D

oh lucky you lol, hoe long u gues been together?

We have been dating for 20 months but are very much in love, he is my soulmate :D x

thats sweet, me and my partner were worried about being together almost 3years lol

lol, if you are ready you are ready.

It seemed like such a natural progression for us. We are in love and are best friends so why not. Plus then we are bringing bubs into an environment with her parents married which is what we wanted ;)

MEEEEEEE please!!!!

15th September 2012 :D :D :D

(though may change as yet!)

Me too,going for 27th december 2011 (tho may change it to 28th)

Pinkgirl, can I be added please

July 30 2011!!

Whoot whoot!

I think pinkgirl has forgotten all about us!!! lol!!

Sorry for the delay...its been one manic month....have subscribed so i will be alerted with updates.
Congrats to all you ladies who have got married and congrats to all of you who have booked your dates.venues.

Hows all the planning going?
I know i have had to get a huge folder to store all the info and quotes i have....theres so much to do and think about
xx

lol, if you are ready you are ready.

It seemed like such a natural progression for us. We are in love and are best friends so why not. Plus then we are bringing bubs into an environment with her parents married which is what we wanted ;)
very true, thats nice it worked out that way for you hun, tbh we're thinking more about money for IVF and fertility than wedding lol.. been TTC ages, plus i have wee boy who is very difficult so we wanted him to settle down before we get married would love for him to understand our wedding and not have meltdowns and wreak the place you know...

Sorry for the delay...its been one manic month....have subscribed so i will be alerted with updates.
Congrats to all you ladies who have got married and congrats to all of you who have booked your dates.venues.

I know i have had to get a huge folder to store all the info and quotes i have....theres so much to do and think about
xx

welcome back hunx

xx

Welcome back hon!! Thanks for adding me!

xxx

No probs......its lovely looking at all the new dates.
I guess at times the wait can feel long...but then i look at how long its been since we set the date...it soon flies by
xx

:happydance: we have finally set a date ~ Saturday 5th May 2012 :)

Its our 5 year anniversary :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->