• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BnB Brides to be....your dates please!

Good for you, I want to lose a little more than that so unfortunately i'm dieting. Joining slimming world on tuesday, I did well on it last year cos I can have the food I want to, I love jacket potatoes!! Good luck to both of us :) I would love to join a gym but I come home from uni or placement and OH is either at work or going to work! xx

oh man!!!! i love my uni gym, nobody laughs at you!!!! plus its small and i know not to go in the busy hours!

I could loose another stone to be perfect, but i think 2 stone is just fine, i dont want people NOT recognising me, plus im not me without my curves, i dont want to be skinny because ill never be skinny but i could do with looosing 2 stoen of fat- but keeping my other fat haha! me and my 'bit of fat' are quite close!!!!!!!

haha well unfortunately 2 babies and lots of junk food have taken their toll on me! I don't wanna be really skinny either, I would love to be a 12, which would mean I have to drop a couple of dress sizes! I'm hoping that's attainable!!

im currently a size 16-18, id love to be a small 14, which I know i can be if I loose 2 stone. I was a small 14 when we first met and i know deep inside my partner wishes i was back to that. Is so hard though when your comfortable.

I'm the same size as you too, I was a size 8 when I met mark.....and I know he wishes I was thinner again too. But my size has changed me as a person now!

Have you got your dress? I have been puttin dress shopping off because of my size, but one woman in pronuptia was lovely, telling me im not big and I would fit in a size 12 corseted dress. Bless her :blush:

how can you be a size 16-18 and fit into a size 12 corseted dress????? Id love to meet that woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ye i got my dress sweetie, its a size 16 but its very small for a 16 so i need to be a 14 really!!

aww how exciting!! She said she had a woman who was a size 20 in the one i liked just the day before I went! So god knows but I believed her haha. Even if she was trying to make me feel better I don't know!

christ!!!!!!!!!! maybe she meant an american size 12? if she didnt then i want one of those dresses!

Nope it was very much an English shop in Yorkshire lol. Anyway she could have just been trying to get me to try on things, but then when I had told her my size before why would she bother?! I don't know but she made me feel nice anyway.

well who cares if she was telling the truth or not- its about how she made you feel and i would say thats great service!

sorry to be a pain in the bum but we have brought ours forward alln provisionally booked for 8th october 2011 x

Me!

I will be walking down the isle on the 25-8-10 :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"