BnB Brides to be....your dates please!

Well, hubby to be and I have booked June 20th for our wedding date.

I am so excited and with the help of my fiancé I've managed to remain relatively calm.

We're quite prepared, having booking the venue for the ceremony, the venue for the reception, the registrars, the cake, and I've bought my wedding jewellery, my shoes, my garter and my tiara.

I would love to hear from ladies that share a wedding date, or are close to the date :)

Well, hubby to be and I have booked June 20th for our wedding date.

I am so excited and with the help of my fiancé I've managed to remain relatively calm.

We're quite prepared, having booking the venue for the ceremony, the venue for the reception, the registrars, the cake, and I've bought my wedding jewellery, my shoes, my garter and my tiara.

I would love to hear from ladies that share a wedding date, or are close to the date :)

What year hun? I have put you in the 2012 section but let me know if I need to change it!

Getting married 22nd october 2012 in Cyprus - Just booked today :happydance: :wedding:

xxx

Hi! im already on this list for 30th march 2013, but we have moved our date forward and booked it so can you put me in the right bit please? it is now 15th of sept 2012 thanks :) xxx

May 12th, 2012! Not too much longer! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->