BnB Colic Support Group

My colic baby is now almost 4 years old, how did I survive????

My little guy is only 8 months... and thank God we are colic free. Unfortunately, we are dealing with other issues such as reflux.. which has gotten a lot better.. and SLEEP ISSUES!! AAHHHHHHHH that is my biggest struggle right now.

I wonder if colicky babies tend to be higher needs babies? Aliss... did you find that your 4 year old was needier than others ?

My little guy is only 8 months... and thank God we are colic free. Unfortunately, we are dealing with other issues such as reflux.. which has gotten a lot better.. and SLEEP ISSUES!! AAHHHHHHHH that is my biggest struggle right now.

I wonder if colicky babies tend to be higher needs babies? Aliss... did you find that your 4 year old was needier than others ?

I'm so happy to see you survived too!!! Yes he was high needs however diagnosed with autism in December too, so so I suspect that was a lot of the overstimulation. That being said, autism has been easier than colic !!!!! And no my 2nd didn't have colic- he threw up once at 3 weeks I'm still in awe how much easier 'nornal' babies are lol

I'm so happy to see you survived too!!! Yes he was high needs however diagnosed with autism in December too, so so I suspect that was a lot of the overstimulation. That being said, autism has been easier than colic !!!!! And no my 2nd didn't have colic- he threw up once at 3 weeks I'm still in awe how much easier 'nornal' babies are lol

If we survived colic.. we can survive anything! :) Glad to hear your second baby was colic free! That is always a worry of mine. I wouldn't have thought autism would be easier than colic! That just goes to show how terrible colic is! Hoping my second baby is "normal" lol i always get so jealous of people with easy babies! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->