BnB Cops & Robbers - Final Result Page 231

not long now till we find out eh, i will be on prob just after reveal as i am watching underage and pregnant at 20:30pm - 21:00pm

Can't wait too find out who is who though x

Holly, thank you so much for this, && sorry for being a bitch during the game at points lol (arguing) i know how much this must take up your time especially looking after brooke too! no0t easy when they are at this age! thanks again! xx :hugs:

not long now till we find out eh, i will be on prob just after reveal as i am watching underage and pregnant at 20:30pm - 21:00pm

Can't wait too find out who is who though x

What channel is that on hun? x

ooooh only 30 minutes to go, I'm on the big count down to the big reveal.

Hey Guys! So excited for the reveal tonight. Holly the game has been a lot of fun like always! Jelly tot, wanted to apologize for getting so emotional and upset throughout the game. I just found out I'm pregnant again, lol....so it really explains why I got so touchy! Haha! Anyway...roll on reveal! :)

Congratulations Jenny, i just went with the majority and voted bexy

ok girls i give up, feel like shit and im going to bed...

just so you all know... im a cop :rofl:

Oh wow Jenny!! Massive congrats hun :hugs:

A little brother or sister for Valerie :happydance:

I'm a cop too! I have a feeling I'm going to be suprised by some people tho! It was pretty funny today when me and Carly were saying 'You are actually a copper aren't you???' in town today to each other!

Nearly time!!!

Thanks everyone...I'll prly make a proper thread about it in the BFP section. Just found out this morning. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->