BnB Easter Village Game Thread *Day 5 results Pg 177*

Can I just say, fellow children, keep note of whose saying I'm a bunny, so when they eliminate me tomorrow you can work out who was pushing the most ;)

Can I just say, fellow children, keep note of whose saying I'm a bunny, so when they eliminate me tomorrow you can work out who was pushing the most ;)

If ur impliing me thats not fair im not pushing just saying... were on the same team!!!

Sorry, is this getting mean? Or are we all joking ?
I keep getting kicked off BnB :cry:

Well maybe you are just saying that to throw us off toria :)
Well I think my vote so far is for jac but won't vote yet until I can be positive. She hasgone very quite :)
xx

Toria - Do you mean pointing that "you're a bunny" or saying they're a bunny. I am seriously confused. :wacko:

Don't get upset or frustrated or anything it's just a game girlies
xx

I am thinking Nic & Jac so far!!!

No knickers twisted!!:rofl:

What Toria is trying to say is that sometimes a bunny who KNOWS someone is a bunny, once they are accused the bunny will push to make people think that they are on the right track to keep the suspicion away from them and other bunnies. But that's not always the case

What Toria is trying to say is that sometimes a bunny who KNOWS someone is a bunny, once they are accused the bunny will push to make people think that they are on the right track to keep the suspicion away from them and other bunnies. But that's not always the case

Ah I see... like Dizzyspells is doing. :haha:

I am onto you Hannah :coffee:

That's meant to say "knows someone is a child" not bunny :dohh:

:shrug:

That's meant to say "knows someone is a child" not bunny :dohh:

You're not helping me :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann