BnB Easter Village Game Thread *Day 5 results Pg 177*

I am honestly not a Bunny dont vote for meeee!!!

I pushed for FF and Embo as I had a feeling about them both and if you remember FF was tryin to accuse me of being a bunny!Not sure how else to prove I am a little wee child!!!

So MrH's specific role is??? Must be bunny.... tonight I will vote either Panda or MrH

Or he was just being an asshole :shrug::haha:

I still think Sandy has a pom-pom tail.... But if there are 3 bunnies:

Sandy
Panda_Ally
MrH

I don't think Dizzyspells is a bunny :shrug:

xx

P.S I was absolutely sure about Panda being a bunny some time ago...Anyway, doesn't make much difference who we vote for, does it?

How many bunnies have we left to vote for now????

We still have the non UK clue & the last clue is that right?

Aww Helen hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:xx

So MrH's specific role is??? Must be bunny.... tonight I will vote either Panda or MrH

Sandy
Panda_Ally
MrH

xx

P.S I was absolutely sure about Panda being a bunny some time ago...Anyway, doesn't make much difference who we vote for, does it?

You beat me to that!!lol!

Well Panda then fits todays clue & both Sandy & MrH fit the non UK!

Is that just your list??or is that the list of who is left?

Sandy
Panda_Ally
MrH

xx

You beat me to that!!lol!

Well Panda then fits todays clue & both Sandy & MrH fit the non UK!

Is that just your list??or is that the list of who is left?

Panda fits the first clue too.... This is just my list :) Out of the people we're suspecting at the moment, those 3 are the ones that jump out to me. Especially reading back through previous posts! :)

xx

I am thinking Panda as she def fits todays clue and she is the only one (apart from me!)xx

13 people left on the board...3 bunnies... we could theoretically vote for 2 different people and have a toss up on who goes! :thumbup::lol:

xx

Of course you do, you have someone who fits into three of your clues and you pick the one who is in 1...My god really?

I'm going for Panda as she fits THREE clues! My man boob just got burned so I'm going away now!

Well that's hot!

I can't remember one of our clues...

A in name and between 1,000 and 5,000 posts.... Not in the UK.... Child over 1 and BnB Addict.... More than 2 numbers in name.... Apparently I can.

So A in name points to Panda... Not in UK points to Sandy and MrH (and me) Child over 1 points to Panda and Dizzyspells... And numbers points to Louise and Kmh right?

Have I missed anyone?

Panda
Sandy
MrH
Dizzyspells
Kmh
Louise
(ETA: And Nightkd - but I'm not a bunny and I hope people believe that at this point!)

So Panda matches two clues, right? Or am I being a moron?

panda does match 2 clues but i dont think thats how bexy did it

im thinking about the non uk one for mrh although it could be sandy too

off for a soak in the bath to think

Can we have the poll reset please?? Even if it's not being revealed until tomorrow, MrH and I are going out early morning, so we won't be around tomorrow to vote. :shrug:

xx

I want to vote early as I wont be around tommorow night to vote!I am soooo confused though!x

where iseveryone tonight? bored already

i think im going mrh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"