BNIB links of london charm ragdoll & other used charms...

NIfirsttimer

Proud mum, new wife & WTT
Reaction score
got this for xmas, but i already had it, and when i tried to return it, they only do exchanges and i didnt fancy any of the others they had to offer me!!
still in original box, in perfect condition! (bought from Lunns in Belfast)
cost £45, would like £35 with recorded delivery included.
https://www.linksoflondon.com/online-shop/women/charms/518-rag-doll-charm-pale-pink

also...
'R' charm ..not links of london, but stamped silver...
cost £20, would like £10 posted (recorded) never used, still in packaging that it came in, comes with a split ring for attaching.

engagement ring charm.. not links of london. cost £25, would like £8 posted. this was on my bracelet for a while, so some marks, but in good condition.

would consider swop for pandora charms.

engagement ring charm.. not links of london. cost £25, would like £8 posted. this was on my bracelet for a while, so some marks, but in good condition

do you have any pics of this one, i have a charm bracelet and i wonder if it would fit. x

gahhhh the camera battery is dead!

its just a little solitare style ring, with a silver ring attached, and i also have a split ring on there, for attaching to a links / other style bracelet, this can be removed if you dont need it..

Im waiting for someone to pay for an item will you hold it for me? x

I would be interested in the engagement ring if you still have it? Would you do it for £7?

awh sorry hun, its gone.. the rest are all still here

whats the lowest you'll take for the ragdoll hun? ive been swaying for aaaages to buy this from you but im not too rich :( lol xxx

hmmmm.. didnt want to take much less for it, cos its brand spanking new, but ill certainly consider an offer lol....

oops I didnt realise that hun sorry!!

Can you wait til i speak to mr OH tonight

yes of course hunny, no probs at all!
its BNIB, was bought as a gift at xmas but i already have it as OH bought it for me when Ruby was born, so no point having 2! its 110% genuine, was bought in Lunns in belfast, they would only offer me an exchange and i already have most of what they had, so didnt bother changing it....

oh i have no doubts it would be genuine from you hunny! :hugs:

But I spoke to OH and he says no :nope: spending too much just now!

(shitebag) lol :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->