Board games for 5 year old?

Orchard do a snake and ladder style game called rockets and comets, it has wormholes and a spinner as well as the traditional up and down bits.

Another vote for Labyrinth and Jenga too.

Not a board game but my 5 year old loves uno extreme. Basically a machine that shoots an unknown number of uno cards at you when you can play a card. He also like just straight uno

Connect 4, UNO, Chutes and Ladders, Guess Who, Sorry game. Monopoly is boring for me but the kids like it. I enjoy playing what I listed.

Anabella loves all the board games she has which are;

Buckeroo
Guess Who
Orchard games, especially shopping list and tummy ache
Frozen 6 in 1 game set
Fishing game

We've bought her Operation for Christmas and tempted to get her one more as she is growing out of some (not listed) and she loves playing them!

My dd likes playing Hedbanz act up game (like charades), mustache smash and junior pass the bomb - as do most of the adults that have tried them too. She also likes playing pop up pirate and hungry hippos. For Christmas I've got her Disney I found it game, which is supposed to be a good family game.

https://www.elc.co.uk/childrens-games-and-magic-sets/travel-the-world-game-/130350.html

i've bought this for harvey for xmas whos 4 but we will all play it, looks quite good and will teach them about the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->