Bobby Arthur Richard-my beautiful baby boy

Congratulations! He is beautiful!

congrats hun.
bobby is just gorgeous. you must be sooooo proud of him.

:hug:

Christine
X

Wow...what a birth story! Made me cry!

He is so, so beautiful - congratulations!! :D x

13lb! wow, you are one super mummy. What did it feel like to lose over a stone in a day :)
But he is just, amazing! so completely gorgeous!

that is one big baby! i hope that didnt sound insulting there. but he is gorgous! xx

bloody hell girl, he's super!! he's going to be a lovely young man. xx

13lb! wow, you are one super mummy. What did it feel like to lose over a stone in a day :)
But he is just, amazing! so completely gorgeous!

:rofl:
It's amazing just how much lighter I feel!! And I didn't realise just how incapacitated was at the end of the pregnancy. I could hardly walk, couldn't lift my legs up etc etc. The midwife reckons that I prob lost approx 2 stone straight off, with weight of baby, placenta, fluid etc.
Even though I've still got a real jelly belly, I feel like a bloody waif! lol And I'm really not too bothered about my belly, I know it'll never be anywhere near the same again, (not after 13lbs has grown inside it!) but I just think that's where I carried my Bobby, and kept him warm and safe, so it makes it all worthwhile.
xx

congrats hun.
bobby is just gorgeous. you must be sooooo proud of him.

:hug:

Christine
X

I am so so proud of him, as he went through so much in his first days, but just got stronger and stronger. He's def a fighter, and I love him so much.
xx

Now thats a story!! You must be so proud of your big little man!! Well done x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"