• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bonfire Babies!! **DRMGDLOOoooooo**

omg Donna!!!! Congratulations!! Im so jealous and excited for you at the same time. and youve had a bfp for 2 months, 2 months!!!, and kept it secret. or secret from here where I get email notifications lol!! how did you know? thats so amazing, and 12 weeks already!! and look at all those tickers! do tell more! any signs of spd yet? hope it doesnt hit you this pregnancy!! xxx

Hellooo! I knew!and congrats again :) and congrats charmed also!!!

omg Donna!!!! Congratulations!! Im so jealous and excited for you at the same time. and youve had a bfp for 2 months, 2 months!!!, and kept it secret. or secret from here where I get email notifications lol!! how did you know? thats so amazing, and 12 weeks already!! and look at all those tickers! do tell more! any signs of spd yet? hope it doesnt hit you this pregnancy!! xxx

I have been keeping brilliantly -infact so well I do not feel pregnant lol .A bit apprehensive for my scan next week in case there is nothing there or missed m/c or something; but I do have a bump so something must be going on lol

Anyway that is why I have kept it reasonably quiet (other than a few threads on BnB I am part of and visiting Gemma's journal lol) lol We have known for 9weeks lol!! Got my BFP at only 3w+1d lol

But wanted you to know before I announce or before the baby pics go on lmao

...and so far so good on SPD front - but then it was 13/14 weeks last time I think so better not count my chickens lol. Am trying to be good and keep up with my pilates though.

How are Dylan Olivia and Mason doing? I am planning a home birth and I keep thinking of you and your twin home birth; and WOW what an achievement. Really are inspirational!! :hugs:

charmed -are you preggers again - or has our ticker just went back to beginning? If you are many congrats xxx Hows your little princess doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->