Boo Bloody Hoo......

BabyHaines

Mummy to baby George!!
Reaction score
Right, so......
Got my gorgeous red Itti SIO from mummy_mi through the post and have excitedly tried it ob the lil' fella, only to find gaping round the legs :( I was warned, but was secretly praying they'd fit, as I sooooo love Itti's.
I have two AIO's on order, so fingers crossed for those, but am gutted about the SIO, as I thought the extra absorbancy would be good.

George is 9lb 2oz now - anybody have any idea's as regards weight for the small SIO's??xx

He'll grow into it one day, Molly did. We gave up at a similar weight and only tried again recently at 14lbs and the fit is amazing.

I found with Theo there were a couple of weeks the fit was rubbish but around 11/12lb they started fitting again beautifully and have been ever since!

the smalls are 8-16lbs, as Femme said he should hopefully grow into it in no time!

i think you'll find the AIO will fit better than the SIO ..thats usually the case with us anyway! and yeah i agree with what everyone else has said, he will grow into them soon...Daisy had very very skinny little thighs and they were a nightmare but she soon fit them no problems :D

sara

xxxxx

but in the event you're looking to sell..... :haha:

I got my two AIO's through the post today.....so excited!! But.....had the same gap problem round the legs :(
I soooooo wanna be using Itti's!! I need his thighs to chunk up!!

Thanks Kota - I'll bear you in mind ;) xxxx

It will happen :) Just keep trying them out. Has he actually leaked out of the leg?

No, as I tried them on, saw the gap and assumed he would IYKWIM??
Squish - I will take you up on your offer if all still available, as will build a collection and hope for the best!! If not, I can always resell I guess ;) xx

haha course its still available :)
Id leave them on and let him pee in them, just avoid poop time til they sit better. I didnt have pee leak problems even when we had mahoosive leggape on the SIOs only poop leakage so I just avoided poop times with them....they hold poop now too though :)

Cool, I'll give it a go.

Am quite excited that I will have five Itti's already!! Must complete the set now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->