Boo, stretchmarks at 39 weeks

Babyface179

Reaction score
I thought I had got away with it but I woke up this morning and literally, overnight, a mass of stretchmarks have appeared. I have been using bio oil religiously, to prevent them (obviously without success). Has anyone got advice on what products are best to reduce their appearance?

bio oil does work over time i have heard
i am getting new stretch marks to! argggggggggg. really there is nothing u can do ! blame genetics!

im learning to love them and to get over them! my son is worth the scars!

apparently if you are going to get stretchies they will come no matter what you use as they are genetic
bio i hear does help reduce the appearence of them over time though so just keep up using it x

I just saw my first stretchies this morning at 38+1.. Well upset :(!
I feel for you!

I've been using bio-oil and have no recommendations in regards to anything else but just wanted to say that happened to me, at 39 weeks I woke up to have been visited by the stretch mark fairy in the night - was so annoyed! I keep on telling myself they are just going to disappear (denial is a beautiful thing!)

Ive been told by many people Bio Oil is great to help reduce the appearance over time. Im sure it does work .... It did when I tried it out on a scar last year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->