Boo.

olivehead

Reaction score
As in LAME, not boo it's Halloween!

I am due the 30th but haven't progressed much at all since two weeks back when they told me I was 2 cm dialated. Of course I did the impractical thing and got super excited, thinking the baby would come any day after that.

At my OB appointment this morning, there's zero progression from there and when he checked my dilation he kind of laughed and said "I hate to tell you this, but the baby's head kinda floats away from my fingers. She's still got wiggle room in there. Might be a November baby."

WAH. I'm so over being pregnant! I know I'm being a big baby about it, it could be so much worse, but I was truly and honestly thinking she'd be here by now. Both previous babies were 4-10 days early so I guess I just assumed she would be the same. She's sitting SO LOW (which is nice because I can breathe again). I'm really trying to go as natural as possible and avoid an induction but UGH. Little girl sure is testing my patience!

/bitch /moan

Hey a due date buddy!! My first daughter was a week late, so Im kinda guessing thats what Im in for this time. :( Wished she would come earlier cause my first daughter was so large I would like to avoid a repeat 4th degree tear! She was 9lbs 5oz. I have an appt on my due date to see if Ive progressed at all since last week. Last week I was 1cm and 50% effaced so I had progressed from the previous week. Had some actually painful contractions on Sunday, but Im back to regular tight Braxton Hicks throughout the day since then.

Heres what Im doing to not think too much about going overdue. Going to get a mani-pedi tomorrow (never get them except for birthdays or Christmas) all by myself, then a friend is watching my daughter tomorrow night my hub and I can go see a movie. then on my due date Im gonna have a kind of due date party lol. Nothing big just for us as a family. Yummy finger foods, delicious cookies, and we have our local NFL team playing football that evening. So Im trying to fill my next few days and possibly week with some fun things to look forward too. Might even get out alone after my hubs gets home from work one evening and do some Christmas shopping. :D

All your plans sound nice! I could definitely sink my teeth into a mani/pedi...I've been budgeting lately so a splurge sounds good to me. I figure with Halloween antics going on this week I should be occupied...and I keep nesting like crazy because I don't want to leave a messy house or dirty laundry behind if labor starts. But goodness I'm exhausted!

Anyway, here's hoping we don't go too past our due dates - and I hope you don't repeat that tear! Yowch!

I was doing petsitting mixed with a little housecleaning on the side here until this week so I have a little bit of money set aside. I've blown a lot of it on my wreath making hobby unfortunately lol. I feel like I deserve to treat myself a little, and all very pregnant women should do the same ;) Yeah Friday should be fun too. Looking forward to taking my daughter to her first trick or treating experience! Lets keep each other updated on how things are going!
I can't get membrane sweeps because Im group B strep positive AGAIN. WAhhhhhh :nope:
Oh yeah yesterday I went crazy and caught up on all the laundry and washed our sheets. Today Im going to clean bathrooms I think.

Yes definitely! After all my complaining yesterday I went to take a tinkle and I had a giant glob of what I assume is part of my mucus plug in my panties...gross but yay! Although I have a feeling it just got dislodged because the doc checked my dilation earlier. No other real signs of labor other than lots and lots of pressure real low.

There's a full moon on Nov. 6 so if you believe in that sort of thing...maybe we'll have full moon girls! :)

I feel very uncomfy and keep having crampy niggles but nothing yet here. :( you can't help but be a little sad when you get to your due date and nothing. Specially when I have two friends that had their babies before their due dates in the past two weeks. It makes me feel like my body is such a stupid failure.

Happy due date! (Or not. I was a slightly bitter when my calendar notice popped up on my phone hehe).

Well, baby must have been sympathetic to my complaints because I went into labor around 7 pm on the night of my due date, and we now have a Halloween baby!

Miss Aria Claire was born at 4:33 am on Halloween weighing 8 lbs and 6 oz. She's perfect and I'm so relieved that everything went well with her birth and health. We got home yesterday afternoon and the hubby and I are just over the moon. :D

Hope you're next and SOON, Ally!!! Sending good labor juju your way!

I'm happy for you but very sorry for myself. Went to church today and I couldn't stand the comments. One guy yelled to me, " you haven't popped that baby out yet?" I was so annoyed. Several women came up to me and said, "you still pregnant!?" I said "no, I had her and left her at home. This is just my PP stomach." :p
awful day. So depressed now. I know I won't go myself. It will be Friday then I'll have to get induced.
Did you get an epidural olive? How did the labor go?

I have now joined the overdue club. It's not quite as fun as I thought it would be :(

You will still go before me Reeshy. My body obviously doesn't want to get into gear....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->