Boob job!!!!!

MrsBroodyPant

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know sore, swollen boobs are a sign of af ( it usually is for me) however I have has them for 2 weeks now and they are very tender and sore. It actually looks and feels like I've had a boob job!! They are amazing haha! Anyone know if this is a sign of pregnancy? As I don't have any other signs so not sure. ??

Thanks xxx

It could be a sign. So many signs for AF are also signs for PG that it makes it hard to discern which one it is. Are you late for AF? Sore boobs were the first sign I had with my second and I had them from about 4 DPO. With my first the only sign I had was that AF was missing. :haha:

Good luck and :dust:

It could well be. Sore swollen boobs were the 1st sign i had when pregnant with my DD.
As hardworknmama said its quite hard to know which one it is.

Lol, congratulations whatever! :happydance: I find mine can go up a down a cup size in a month, think I might be a bit of a freak though - but I've certainly never been pregnant :) Pregnancy symptoms are so hit and miss so even though it's so easy to symptom spot they can really be anything without doing a HPT. Good luck though!

AF just arrived today!! At least I had good boobs for a while haha!! I will now know that this isn't a good sign of pregnancy for me.

Thanks fr the advice, support ladies xxx

Sorry AF got you! Last month my OH said that to me - it looks and feels like you got a boob job! Haha it was nice but confusing!

Oooh, I hate PMS symptoms like that! Just come already and stop mocking me!

my boobs have felt fuller & heavier for the past week! :happydance: only really notice it when I don't have a bra on.. first month off bcp so probably pms symptoms for me? not sore, just feel heavy and a little bigger :thumbup:

Ok I have got to ask what is OH stand for DH is Darling Husband right? I can't figure out OH I know I am going to feel dumb when someone tells me! Other Half?

yes, other half LOL i usually just make stuff up in my head if i don't know :haha:

same for me, had a boob job recently :haha: OH is enjoying it! They were very sore but the last few days they're only sore if i jump up and down or run...i can live with that. Had them for 11 days now, kind of wish they'd go away because I don't think they mean anything! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->