Boob pain back again?

PearDrops20

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I really wasn't sure where to post this lol not really pregnancy related/breastfeeding related etc.

So I started a new job in June and decided then it would be great timing to wean my boy off breastfeeding (he was only having it when he woke in the night anyway) he weaned fully in July since then I have had no boob pain at all, no engorgement etc.
Before I found out I was pregnant with him I would get the cyclical boob pain that comes just before a period, this month I think it's come back? which i'm not happy about :haha:
My periods are still weird with the mirena coil after having it in for 2 years and this period was extremely light.
I dunno what I want from this post, anyone else with pre menstrual breast pain that has come back after birth/breastfeeding/even if you bottle fed? :thumbup:

Thanks,
:flower:

Yes mine came back, it took a while and now back with a vengeance!!! They swell up, are very sore, painful and I have to wear a sports bra!

It was so bad this month, I started to wonder if I was pregnant again lol!!!

Sorry, it's horrible isn't it?!

It really is! after not really thinking about for the past 3 years it was just quite the shock to suddenly have sore boobs again! & then when my period came it all made so much sense.

It's lasted a long time but it is finally starting to go

:flower:

Yes mine came back but way worse. My son fully wean by himself once my coil came out. It may be because your hormones are trying to balance back out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->