Boobs, bras and tears!

Anja

Reaction score
I am now 25 weeks pregnant and am already growing out of a J cup (I was a 34 G when i fell pregant). I have tried on numerous bras and the only bra I can get into now is a feeding bra that offers very little support,m all the others are too small. I have looked everywhere for bras bigger than a J and can not find them any where.
Are there any other girls out like me????
My boobs are so big and incredibly painful. I know my boobs had a big growth spurt towards the end of my last pregnancy and if they get any bigger i really dont know what to do!!
I have only put on 2 lbs in weight so far, so it isnt that i have balloooned and could maybe try and loose some weight
Has any one heard of bras bigger than a J cup???
Does anyone know of any forums/websites i could visit?
HELP!!!!!!

Hi there...

I have been worrying about finding bras in later pregnancy for myself too but as of yet not really found anywhere that sells them bigger than the size your almost out of...but if I do see any I will post here for you.

I am a 36G just now but starting to get the 4 boob look in my looser bras...:dohh:

Can I ask where you went for your G or bigger maternity bras? As all the shops I have been in only go up to G!

Good Luck!

Emma.xx

I'm a 38L:blush:...get them from Bravissimo:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Figleaves do some JJ bras: https://www.figleaves.com/uk/nsf/qwiser.asp?term=Women's&size=34JJ

Some of their styles go up to K as well x

Thanks for your responses. I have been in underwired until now but now the baby is getting bigger and my uterus is pretty much up to my ribs, underwired bras are really uncomfortable. I need to find something that isnt underwired. Bravissimo doesnt have any over a J that arent underwired.....not even feeing bras!
I havent looked at figleaves yet as it said they did bras up to a J cup, will def go and check it out....thanks!

Can I ask where you went for your G or bigger maternity bras? As all the shops I have been in only go up to G!

I have been in underwired until now with no problems at all and you shouldnt have any problems finding them over a G cup. I like Panache Tango II the best.....I swear by these bras.....they give great support and shape. When the baby gets bigger or when underwired bras become uncomfortable.....I have no idea!!!!! I got my last one from mothercare (a feeding bra) but it really isnt any good :cry:

Just had another look at figleaves and I think all the larger ones are underwired...the nursing ones aren't though - if you're planning to breastfeed might be worth getting a couple that you can wear afterwards anyway? x

Ive heard of up to a K begin readily available online but any bigger you may have to order especially!!

Thanks for your responses. I have been in underwired until now but now the baby is getting bigger and my uterus is pretty much up to my ribs, underwired bras are really uncomfortable. I need to find something that isnt underwired. Bravissimo doesnt have any over a J that arent underwired.....not even feeing bras!
I havent looked at figleaves yet as it said they did bras up to a J cup, will def go and check it out....thanks!

Yes they do or did not long as I have 3 feeding bras in a 38L and 1 in a 38K and none have wires. Phone them up if you can't see the size you need, they may be able to help you. I bought mine in the Manchester store:happydance:

Hmmmmmm, can't see any online...if they can't help you when you phone up I can always go instore and get one for you if you like then post it. The store may do this for you though. If you don't ask....you don't get:rofl:

Good luck on your hammock hunt:hugs:

Had another look....bigger ones are out of stock, these are what most of mine are

https://www.bravissimo.com/products...ce/nursing-bras/ro01-details.aspx?colour=Nude

Bravissimo go from a D - K cup.
https://www.bravissimo.com/about/default.aspx

Yes they do or did not long as I have 3 feeding bras in a 38L and 1 in a 38K and none have wires. Phone them up if you can't see the size you need, they may be able to help you. I bought mine in the Manchester store:happydance:

Ahhh.....just went back to investigate.....it only pulls up what they have in stock.....there are some but out of stock.....I will call!

Had another look....bigger ones are out of stock, these are what most of mine are

https://www.bravissimo.com/products...ce/nursing-bras/ro01-details.aspx?colour=Nude

Are they any good? do they give a reasonably amount of support.....not expecting miracles though!

Are they any good? do they give a reasonably amount of support.....not expecting miracles though!

I'm an E/F cup at the mo, and find the support really good. They do maternity bra's too but its worth finding a store and going in to have a chat with them if you can, they're really helpful.

Much more supportive than the Mothercare ones I'd used in previous pregnancies before my boobs got soooooooo big:rofl:.

I've stopped breastfeeding this week though:cry: and am waiting for a couple of weeks before I go and get myself a couple of normal "over the shoulder boulder holders":happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:.....I'm so excited about wires and proper support:blush:

Hey Anja, how are things?

Try here: https://www.undercoverexperience.co.uk/index.php?attribute=207 This was a search for 34J but I couldn't see your chest size so might not be what you want. Anyway, I get all my bras from here. I too swear by Panache superbras, they are the best! There are a few soft cups in this list and some nursing bras as well. Good luck!

Did you get your bra sorted?:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->