boobs not sore?

Dolphinz4

Mommy to a Prince
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Im 5 w3d today and my boobs are not sore...they are a tiny bit tender if I press them....now, I never get sore boobs ever, not with my period or anythinf...I do remember having sore boobs when I was pregnant with my son, but I dont remember when it started... im a bit worried mainly because I dont have many symptoms besides peeing all the time and mood swings.... I took a pregnancy test yesterday and the test line was way darker than the control oine, so I know im producing hcg..... anyone else?

My boobs started hurting around 5.5 weeks but only really when I pressed on them or took my bra off. They got really sore around 6 weeks and are easing off again now, as for other symptoms, mine started at around 6.5 weeks. I wouldn't worry too much, most symptoms don't kick in until around 6-7 weeks.

Congratulations xx

Hiya hun, I'm in exactly the same boat as you. I'm somewhere between 4 & 5 weeks along and have no symptoms whatsoever (no nausea, sore boobs, mood swings etc) i do have heavy boobs when i take off my bra though. maybe its just a bit earlier for me and you to be feeling this but its making me worried too. Slightly worried that bubba isnt developing properly/ something is wrong. Hopefully its all ok though :) don't stress. Im sure your sore boobs will come soon and youll be wishing they'd go away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->