Boobs

Janisdkh

Reaction score
Ok now this is wierd. My boobs have been sore off and on the past few days. Never had that with my others. Only at the beginning.. But now? Anyone else? Oh and nipples UM killlllllllll

I have been having this for awhile. I brought it up with the home visitor/nurse lady and she said that some women start getting sore breasts and larger breasts again awhile before labor... Just another one of those things that can be a sign that labor is coming in the next few weeks...

Yup mine are like this too, they feel like they did at the begining of the first trim, they are swollen and really sensitive, can feel my lumpy milk glands too but not leaking anything yet xxx

Mine have been a little sore off and on. Tender is probably a better word for it. Not as bad as first tri. But I did finally have to break down and buy nursing pads cause I've been leaking more lately. Kinda gross.

my boobs arent sore but my god my nipples are!!!! i feel like my bra really doesnthelp matters, like when u move it rubbs them owwww!! and the breast pads jus make it worse!

dnt soppose theres much we can do it relieve them is there?!

xxx

My nipples have been killing me.

Sometimes it feels like they are burning - either that or it's as if someone has been rubbing sandpaper over them ~ OUCH!

My boobs don't really hurt, but when I rub something against my nipples, they KILL!!

Wow looks like I am def not the only one. Kelly I am soooo hoping that is why myine kill :D :D :D Would be nice!

Yep, my boobs aren't bad but god my nipples are really sensitive and sore, glad Im not the only one, take care :hugs: XX

I keep getting like a tickly pain in my right boob...don't know what it is, but it's soooo annoying xox

Has anyone got sorer breasts right before labor? I haven't had sore boobs in awhile and now they are sore again is what I meant in case people read wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->