Boobs

Actually your cup size did change. I learned this working at a Victoria's Secret.

A "B" cup that is attached to a 36 band is larger than a "B" cup attached to a 34. The measurements have to do with how many inches your boobs pop out from your ribs, so if your band size had gone up without any boob expansion... you would have actually end up going to a 36A.

36A?!

Actually your cup size did change. I learned this working at a Victoria's Secret.

A "B" cup that is attached to a 36 band is larger than a "B" cup attached to a 34. The measurements have to do with how many inches your boobs pop out from your ribs, so if your band size had gone up without any boob expansion... you would have actually end up going to a 36A.

36A?!

If it had been just your band size going up but not your cup, yes. But if you went from a 34B to a 36B, rest assured, your boobs did in fact get bigger, if only by a bit.

I've only gone up from a 34d to a 36dd (dissapointed) but the nips are taking on a life of their own. Like digestive biscuits.

I've gone from 34A to 36B/C, so nothing substantial. They were looking bigger until everything else on me got bigger and now they look small and droopy. I sure hope they fill out again when my milk comes in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->