Booked gender scan but can't tell anyone! Excited !

ebannawuoyohw

Reaction score
Booked one today for 10th. I'll be 16+ 6. My oh has the hump and says it's a waste of money but I can't wait to see my Lil bubba and find out if it is a boy. I have a boy and I really think it's another boy but I secretly would like a girl just so I can experience both you know. I'll love a boy even so I'm not that fussed. I can't wait to be mummy to a beautiful newborn again. My son is 3 and getting too independent.
Anyone else having gender scans or their 20 week ones coming up ?

How exciting! I hope the scan goes great. :D

I have my 20 week scan this time next week! cant wait (ill be 21+ but sure)

I agree with you, its totally worth the money getting a gender scan!

I have mine on the 15th I'll be 21 weeks. Hoping they will tell me the sex I'm so anxious to find out! Here our ultrasound techs are not allowed to tell us, but they can put it in our file and we can call our doctor the next day to ask. Almost made an appointment for a private scan without telling anyone also but it's a 2 hour drive each way and I couldn't be bothered to make the trip haha.

All the best in your scans ladies! Please update me if you are pink or blue! I'm so excited I dream it's a boy all the time so I'm so eager to see if I'm wrong! Even if they didn't tell me the sex I don't think it's a waste it so special seeing bubba. Oh will love it I'm sure.

I've had 2 gender scans already lol. Got my anomaly scan a week Monday too so can triple check!

It isn't a waste of money, it is lovely seeing your baby. So far I have witnessed him picking his nose, sticking his tongue out and playing peek a boo lol x

(colour one is 16+1)

Attachments

• 16wk.jpg
    16wk.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
  • peek.jpg
    peek.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 7
Booked one today for 10th. I'll be 16+ 6. My oh has the hump and says it's a waste of money but I can't wait to see my Lil bubba and find out if it is a boy. I have a boy and I really think it's another boy but I secretly would like a girl just so I can experience both you know. I'll love a boy even so I'm not that fussed. I can't wait to be mummy to a beautiful newborn again. My son is 3 and getting too independent.
Anyone else having gender scans or their 20 week ones coming up ?

You are like explaining my situation to a tee too! On monday I have my private gender scan. I've been thinking girl and would love a girl as I already have a boy but then two boys would be lovely too! My son is almost three too! Excited for you!

I also paid for an early gender scan with my first, it's so worth it!

Hope it goes well Monday and you find out miss.

And Jen lovely pics and hope all goes well in yours.

Please do post pics everyone. Love seeing babies. I will update you all as soon as I've had mine!

I had a private scan at 17+4. Gender not really confirmed however, I have another scan in a week. (The 11th).
:)
It was reassuring yet, creepy as the pictures I received looked I was staring at my ultrasound pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->