Booked my doctors appointment

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I've put this in here, and not in the Problems ttc section as I'm hoping there isn't a problem.

But, I've taken the plunge and booked the appointment. It's next Wednesday afternoon at 3.30pm with a doctor I've never had before. My doctor's very young, he's good, but young and has to look most things up in a book! So I requested a lady doctor and she's only been with the practice a couple of months, so I know nothing about her.

For those who don't know, I'm getting agonising O pains since I had Charlie. It was the C Section from hell, and my tummy is still very very swollen and lumpy inside. I'm just worried that they did something when they were operating.

Charlie's 14 months now, and we've been ttc ever since he was born as we wanted them close together, but still nothing.

Keep everything crossed for me that this doctor is symathetic.

Best wishes for that appointment sweetie. Rooting for you!!

Remember though that not much will be achieved in that appointment, so write down EVERYTHING you want to say with all your symptoms.

INSIST that you want tests done - to see what's going on inside. DOn't let them speculate - insist they test or xray or whatever!!!!!

All the best hon - keep us informed.

Good luck with your appointment :hugs:

Write down everything you want to say, and ask, and then ask it! I've done that too many times...either thought I'd remember everything and not write things down and forget, or not mention everything I wanted to...getting better...

GL!

Good luck at the doctors. I hope it all goes well for you. I agree with everyone write it down i have been to the doctors loads of times with my son and when i get out i think oh i should have asked that. It does help and make sure you tell them that you want tests done.
Let us know how you get on hun and take care
Luv Cheryl xxx

Good luck, make sure they refer you on and look into it properly and don't just fob you off!

Good Luck. Hope it all goes to plan

Sinead

Good luck with your appointment Amanda

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024