booking appointment

annie1983

Reaction score
So looking forward to it, it's on Tuesday at 1 pm so had the added bonus of getting me of work early ! Whoo !!

I've been using it as my focus point to help pass the time. Looking forward to my first Bounty Pack Hehe

Anyone else due their booking ?? I'm so hoping to get a scan before xmas. If I do I will be between 8-9 weeks. If not I'm gonna pay for a baby bond scan :) I just wanna know that it's alive in there !

I have my booking appointment on Tuesday 10th, I'll be 9 weeks by then and I'm really hoping for a scan before christmas too! Fingers crossed! :)

X

Hi, ive got my booking appointment on the at 2pm :), also hoping for early scan, if not through nhs then we are going to go private, found a place that is doing a Xmas special half price deal lol, x

I'm going to book mine tomorrow, hopefully. Should be in the next couple of weeks then.

Makes it feel all offical doesn't it!

I'm still waiting to hear about mine as my doctors surgery messed up and lost my referral! I'm like you I like to use it as a point to look forward to and a milestone in the pregnancy so I'm so frustrated that I don't know when it is yet! I'm almost 9 weeks and will be 12 weeks on Xmas day so I know I won't get an NHS scan before then now so I've booked a private one for dec 20th!

I had my positive a few days ago.... I've not booked an appointment yet...
did you all call up as soon as you found out?

With my daughter I did but that was 5 years ago so I dunno if its all changed?! X

Avoiding mine, so are the midwives. Its all a bunch of form filling and not much else. When I spoke to the midwife on the phone she said they are awaiting a new midwife to cover my area so its not like I'm meeting anyone I'm gonna see lots and lots. There's nothing they can tell me I don't already know or can't find out from the internet, though I guess at some point I need to get the ball rolling for my birth plan.

I will be declining the Bounty Pack as well. I don't approve of their methods within the post natal wards so I won't accept freebies off them at other stages of pregnancy. Its all big brands I don't buy anyway. I don't believe advertising has any place within health care and I have no desire to pass on my personal details so I can get sent yet more spam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->