Booking in appt at 11 weeks, does that mean scan will be really late too?

immie

Reaction score
My doctors is full up with booking in appts and the next available slot is 28th feb. Does your scan get booked after the booking in appt? Because if so surely this means I won't be having the 12 week scan until 15/16 weeks? I'm confused:shrug: xxx

My doctors is full up with booking in appts and the next available slot is 28th feb. Does your scan get booked after the booking in appt? Because if so surely this means I won't be having the 12 week scan until 15/16 weeks? I'm confused:shrug: xxx

My booking in apt is for 10+5 and scan is for 11+5 (though I had to change this to 12+2). Both letters came in the same envelope. Every area does it different though.

I had my booking in appt on the 16th and my scan is February 5th. When you get a + hpt, you phone the midwife directly. I got both dates in that phone call - the receptionist books them there and then. Hopefully yours won't be too late!

I had my scan at my booking appointment at 10w+2

They normally don't order the scan til your booking appointment, maybe you could phone the midwife and check or even the hospital department?
I had a mini booking on the phone at 4 weeks and arranged an appointment for 9 weeks plus she phoned the hospital that day and I got my scan appointment for 12-13 weeks.
I know they are fully booked in my area as a friend of mine didn't know her dates and she might be 16 weeks by her scan and there's no way she can get it any earlier xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->