Booking London Christmassy things....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LPF

Reaction score
I'm so excited - just booked The Snowman tickets for the first weekend in December. My plan so far is....

Saturday - travel down early and check in to hotel, late lunch somewhere nice for kids, London eye at dusk (got Merlin passes) then check out some of the Christmas lights.

Sunday - big premier inn brekkie, The Snowman at 11am, late lunch again and then try to book at slot to meet Father Christmas at harrods.

Any reviews for FC at harrods? I've just signed up for the rewards card to get early booking.

Any other recommendations for good Christmas things in London for just 4yr olds?

Next, search for panto.....I LOVE Christmassy outings!

Wow, that sounds just brilliant. Not sure what the Winter Wonderland event is like in Hyde Park?
Jealous.....she says....now looking at Harrods website and thinking hmmmm

Sounds amazing!! I really fancy doing something like this but wondering if Isabelle will sit through it long enough lol

Winter wonderland is amazing though rides are expsensive but its so Christmassy I'd totally recommend it... Its lovely with the ice rink, stalls, christmas songs, mulled wine....

Xx

Might have to look into the winter womderland......!

Wow, that sounds just brilliant. Not sure what the Winter Wonderland event is like in Hyde Park?

Ha ha - this forum is the worst for encouraging spending - too many good ideas!

Yep, after seeing your post I booked tickets for us all to see The Snowman :haha: so excited :happydance:

Yep, after seeing your post I booked tickets for us all to see The Snowman :haha: so excited :happydance:

Ha ha! I booked an extra night at the premier inn so we could go to Hyde park winter wonderland!!

Winter wonderland for sure! Its so lovely there, it is pricy but you can make it a cheap(er) day out if you pack drinks and snacks. Even if you don't go on the rides there is still plenty to look at that is festive. We went on the ferris wheel though, think it was £16 for a family. There is peak and off peak prices for the rides I do believe. We went off peak but I bet the atmosphere is amazing at peak times.

My boys there last year :cold::xmas2:
1452184_10153579498820595_1843709998_n.jpg

Definitely pop into Winter Wonderland, I go every year it's a bit overrated but as it's free to go in it's nice to wonder round get a mulled wine and look at the little stalls, loads for kids to ride too.

I've signed up for Harrods rewards too for the same reason, anyone know when they advertise early slots?

Ha ha! I booked an extra night at the premier inn so we could go to Hyde park winter wonderland!!

I am tempted to go to Winter Wonderland too. May aswel make the most of it :happydance:

Definitely pop into Winter Wonderland, I go every year it's a bit overrated but as it's free to go in it's nice to wonder round get a mulled wine and look at the little stalls, loads for kids to ride too.

I've signed up for Harrods rewards too for the same reason, anyone know when they advertise early slots?

https://www.harrods.com/style-insider/news/ss14/harrods-christmas-grotto-2014 :thumbup:

Winter wonderland is amazing. Also since u have the merlin passes why dont you do sealife too? its literally next to the london eye!

We did the same sort of trip in 2011 xx

southbank has nice stalls and markets
they also have THE best churros ever

:cloud9: :munch:

it's right next to the eye and aquarium etc

:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics