Books and equipment

Fossey

Mummy to Larissa
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good books about weaning? Also i know ppl use ice cube trays for making up feeds, but we cant as need something with lids as our freezer is a chest, so can you guys recommend the equipment you have for making your own feeds up?
Thanks in advance.

the annabel karmel books are really good! i've just bought one and it explains everthing so well and its got like 200 recipes in! i use ice cube trays with a bit of cling film over xx

I just use the ice cube tray till the stuff is frozen then empty it out into a freezer bag. You could always put the ice cube tray in a bag until the stuff is frozen then empty it out.

Definitely recommend the Annabel Karmel books. And we use the Boots ice cube trays which are designed for storing baby food. They are quite big cubes and have a lid (although can't find them on the website but have seen them in store). Or else these look good https://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?categoryParentId=3678&storeId=10052&productId=53794&callingViewName=&categoryId=48887&langId=-1&catalogId=11051

i have the anabel Karmel book and found it really helpful. i use icecube trays and put them in freezer bags

Lou
xxx

wholesomebabyfood.com is a great site for weaning, has tons of foods, when to start them and recipes on how to make them and great combos for each.

I did ice cube trays but would put a layer of plastic wrap over it, then stack them on top of each other, once they froze if I needed my trays again I would take them out and put them in baggies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->