Boots apple flvour baby water

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Oliver loves it!! Couldnt get him to take normal water, but he loves this stuff, he drank the whole bottle of it! Helped him with his constipation abit too, i'd deffo recommend trying it you mums of constipated babies. :) xx

Curious when does he drink it?

I was alsow ondering when I shoud offer more than milk ... when & how many times per day.

In a few weeks time I am wanting to try and get Olivia drinking water, with us going to Majorca I obviously dont want her getting dehydrated so will kee this in mind if she wont take to the water. Might help her go to the toilet more often too then. :)

Ta

x

Colton doesn't like water either. Thats what our pediatrician told us to give him for his constipation (plain water). My mom told us to put a dab of sugar in it. I never thought of flavored water though. Is it made for babies?

I tried him on apple prune juice, for babies. Just really watered down.. and he LOVES it! He would drink and drink and drink it if I kept on giving it to him! He cries when I take his bottle of it away.. lol.

Be carfull with baby water, as they are often full of sweetners or sugar.

Curious when does he drink it?

I was alsow ondering when I shoud offer more than milk ... when & how many times per day.

I just offer him an ounce in between each feed, Oliver feeds 4hourly so i give him some after about 2hours. x

Colton doesn't like water either. Thats what our pediatrician told us to give him for his constipation (plain water). My mom told us to put a dab of sugar in it. I never thought of flavored water though. Is it made for babies?

Yes, its in the baby food section of Boots, purely for babies aged 4months+ x

Just thought you'd like to know they also come in peach and blackcurrent flavour and the ingredients is purified water, and natural apple flavourings. It says it contains no artificial colours or flavours, no added preservatives, salt, sugar, egg, milk products. Its soya and gluten free. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->