Bored! What You Guys Doing?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So bored :hissy:

Shouldn't be though I've loads of house work today haha Seeing my aunt tonight as well she lives London way so not seen her in monthsssss so I'm pleased plus shes moving an hour from me :headspin:

What you all up to today?

i have a hang over!

the weather is pants :(

i wanted to do something nice today with the kids 4 of us go to the farm or the park but weather is crap

so we are staying in all day. me and Dior are snugged up in our pjs with a duvet on the sofa catching up on the soaps:headspin:

Im doing bugger all. Robs working 2-10 so ill be allll alone!

Just tootling about then going food shopping, Getting a DVD for family movie later or doing a board game and thats about it, have hosework to do but catching up on here
I have my priorities right LMAO

Just got home from work .. had the most boring morning ever!!!

Having some lunch and then going clothes shopping with my mum :happydance:

Took maddie swimming ...

Going to Blockbuster to rent DVD's
Go to asda for tortilla chips and salsa ...

We having a mexican night tonight with fajitas and stuff!

xxx

Im sooooo bored been busy at work but still boring! Just gonna do banking then go home yipee!

Buying Fire Works and going to A 4th of July Party. (yes I know its June 30th but the 4th in on a Wednesday so the party is today)

Still sitting here. Ive done more work on my bathroom filling up holes before we start on decorating. Also put up a new whiteboard in the kitchen and wrote out our outgoings per month on it

Having a lazy day. Was snuggled up in bed with Tommy at lunchtime when my Nana rang. :blush: Then had some friends round to visit and Charlotte cried constantly spoiling the perfect child image I had created of her! :rofl: Daddy's been cuddled up with her snoozing on the sofa for the last hour.

Off for a DVD later.

The weather's so rubbish it's like a Sunday in winter today.

Having a lazy day. Was snuggled up in bed with Tommy at lunchtime when my Nana rang. :blush: Then had some friends round to visit and Charlotte cried constantly spoiling the perfect child image I had created of her! :rofl: Daddy's been cuddled up with her snoozing on the sofa for the last hour.

Off for a DVD later.

The weather's so rubbish it's like a Sunday in winter today.

:hugs: Helen that sounds like a great day to me.

Went to the butchers to buy dinner, then went and had my hair cut (have gone lighter in an effort to look human). Then me and OH took Seren to a soft play area as the weather is so poo here, then dropped her off at her nans for an overnight stay and we are going to go round friends house tonight for a takeway - yum

Did my first shift at my new job today (Nursing home - doing odd shifts here and there until my course finishes in august!)
It went really well and the staff seem really nice!

Absolute poured down all day, looks like december outside not June !

my work had riots last night!!!!! was so fun :rofl: there was a bunch of about 20 teens buying drink, they all got id'd....

did not go down well!!!

Oh dear lol.
Did anyone get refused? bet that went down really well if they did!

yea cos only 1 had id an tesco has a policy tht if theres more thn 1 wen buying drink everyone needs id :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->