Boredom rant

Jewels

Wife & Aussie Mommy!
Reaction score
I am soooo very bored waiting to get off these crappy antidepressants! It seems like it takes forever, and you can't speed it up because of all the horrible withdrawal symptoms you have if you do. It sucks! :hissy:

I just want off both them and my BCPs sooner than later!

Ok I'm done. :rofl:

Awwww hun I know how you feel. I desperate to ttc again, I'm even considering starting tonight although I've been told not to until I'm recoved but I'm sooooooooooooo impatient:hissy:

I know! I just wanna start trying NOW!!

You don't have much longer though! :happydance:

I know! I just wanna start trying NOW!!

You don't have much longer though! :happydance:

I just can't wait. I've been looking on websites and it says there's no reason why we can't start as soon as I feel ready so I'm feeling a bit like this :muaha:

You know what's going to be annoying though? We're going to wait all of this time to ttc and then we'll be like this again during the 2WW:blush::rofl:

I'd say if you're feeling ready emotionally and physically, and your doctor has given you the ok, go for it!

It will still be annoying in the 2WW, but we'll be so much closer to getting our :bfp:s!

Bored of waiting also. Money just the issue now! I've been so caught up and obsessed with the waiting and preparing that I don't know what to do with myself! I'm towards the end of my 7 day pill break and I haven't started bleeding yet.. Think I'm psychologically blocking the damn thing D:

I don't even know where this obsession came from! this time last year I hadn't even considered myself even a fraction ready for motherhood. Must be that 'get baby' button eh?

Not long now you guys! We can do it!

Bored of waiting also. Money just the issue now! I've been so caught up and obsessed with the waiting and preparing that I don't know what to do with myself! I'm towards the end of my 7 day pill break and I haven't started bleeding yet.. Think I'm psychologically blocking the damn thing D:

I don't even know where this obsession came from! this time last year I hadn't even considered myself even a fraction ready for motherhood. Must be that 'get baby' button eh?

Not long now you guys! We can do it!

Yes it does come on suddenly! My DH calls it "baby fever". :rofl:

We'll get there together!

I am soooo very bored waiting to get off these crappy antidepressants! It seems like it takes forever, and you can't speed it up because of all the horrible withdrawal symptoms you have if you do. It sucks! :hissy:

I just want off both them and my BCPs sooner than later!

Ok I'm done. :rofl:

hey hon....so familiar. i am starting to wean tom and am nervous as hell....so happy you and i are going through it togther. what you on? when you coming off?

I am on cipralex and its my third time lucky coming off so we can hold one anothers hand through the process................:hugs:

Hey count yourself lucky you can come off them soon I have to take tablets for the rest of my life. You could always try St John's Wort because that is a good antidepressant that is natural, but talk to your doctor first.

hey hon....so familiar. i am starting to wean tom and am nervous as hell....so happy you and i are going through it togther. what you on? when you coming off?

I am on cipralex and its my third time lucky coming off so we can hold one anothers hand through the process................:hugs:

It is really nice to have someone that is also going through the same thing! I'm on Effexor - unfortunately one of the worst ones to get off. I was on them for anxiety, but have worked through a lot of stuff in therapy and have much better control over it, however withdrawl from the stupid Effexor causes anxiety too. :growlmad: I just keep telling myself I'm going to get through it, and it's just the withdrawl. Right now I'm on approx 19mg, and am tapering really slowly, about 6mg every 2-3 weeks. I should be completely off by the end of June. My therapist keeps telling me that fish oil is really helpful with anxiety, so I might try some of that if I have problems, or St. John's Wort as Mickie said. Seems like I read somewhere that St. Johns Wort is not good to take during pregnancy though.. I would definitely need to talk to my doctor.

How are you feeling coming off Ciraplex Alch? :hug:

Well, I am only starting tom. I am always ok in the first few weeks but then wehn i get to half a dose i get really weepy. but the last time was because DH and I were still arguing about the pg bit. this time hes agreed to June so I am thinking it will be better. I am starting tom as it takes about 6 weeks to come off. I cut down by 1/4 a tablet every week until I am off..... I was great the first time but then we were overseas (in Bolivia) and i got really sick and everything went horrible. I was a miz, but i think anyone would be who picks up a weird parasite. i didnt really want to go and took it out on DH. I am worried that i am under work presure, but i intend to have lots of sex to chill me out - and keep DH happy too........

any tips other than sex? i think i am gonna try meditation and yoga too.....what your plans?

Well one thing that REALLY helps me is exercising, meditation, and deep breathing. Exercise helps the most though. I take our dog on a 30-40 minute brisk walk daily, and try to get on my stationary bike for 30 minutes three times a week. Most important though is just trying to keep myself busy, that helps too!

How about you? I think yoga sounds very relaxing! :sleep:

Well one thing that REALLY helps me is exercising, meditation, and deep breathing. Exercise helps the most though. I take our dog on a 30-40 minute brisk walk daily, and try to get on my stationary bike for 30 minutes three times a week. Most important though is just trying to keep myself busy, that helps too!

How about you? I think yoga sounds very relaxing! :sleep:

well i tried last night. was scary (she was a bit of a yoga nazi) but it was really great (once i got passed her screaming at us - very relaxing ha ha)........:dohh:

oh well, i made a friend and we're gonna keep trying

I am going to a group meditation tom night......so trying that too. well its day 2 - only a gazillion to go .....hmmm wrong attitude. take it day by day. hey, have you read 'eat, pray, love' yet?

well i tried last night. was scary (she was a bit of a yoga nazi) but it was really great (once i got passed her screaming at us - very relaxing ha ha)........:dohh:

oh well, i made a friend and we're gonna keep trying

I am going to a group meditation tom night......so trying that too. well its day 2 - only a gazillion to go .....hmmm wrong attitude. take it day by day. hey, have you read 'eat, pray, love' yet?

No I haven't heard of it! Who is the author? I would like to take a yoga class, however we're trying to save money to pay some bills down before TTC.

I'm having kinda a rough day so far. Not long ago my doc switched me from the caplet form of Effexor to the tablet form as the tablet is the lowest dose available. In addition, you can cut it to help with tapering. Every single time I take it (every other day), I feel so nauseous! :sick: I hate it, and can't wait to get off the crap! I think I'm going to feel so much better when I am finally off....

:hugs:

I know how you feel about wanting to come off them, but remember they have helped you to deal with things and they made life bareable (so try be thankfull and let them go happily and lovingly weird idea but it works). That way you will be able to positively go through the process (remember the negative thoughts must be acknowledged and then immediately let go or they turn into anxiety and depression).

Pity about the naseau but it could also be nerves and looking on the bright side - its practice for the months after the :bfp:

I am trying very hard to stay positive and focused on the goal and also to master my anxiety and issues this time round. i am hear for you (and i hope you will be there for me on my bad days).....

also, why are you doing every alternative day? my theray (and what my doc said) is to come off slowly until you are on such a small dose and then stop (after being on that dose for a month or so). thats why I am taking 2 weeks to get to half and then after 4 weeks on a half....stop and (holding thumbs) getting pg (as Cipralex has a very short half life so i can)

good luck honey and be strong.

:hugs:

I know how you feel about wanting to come off them, but remember they have helped you to deal with things and they made life bareable (so try be thankfull and let them go happily and lovingly weird idea but it works). That way you will be able to positively go through the process (remember the negative thoughts must be acknowledged and then immediately let go or they turn into anxiety and depression).

Pity about the naseau but it could also be nerves and looking on the bright side - its practice for the months after the :bfp:

I am trying very hard to stay positive and focused on the goal and also to master my anxiety and issues this time round. i am hear for you (and i hope you will be there for me on my bad days).....

also, why are you doing every alternative day? my theray (and what my doc said) is to come off slowly until you are on such a small dose and then stop (after being on that dose for a month or so). thats why I am taking 2 weeks to get to half and then after 4 weeks on a half....stop and (holding thumbs) getting pg (as Cipralex has a very short half life so i can)

good luck honey and be strong.

Of course I am here for you if you need to chat! :hugs: Please don't hesitate to send me a PM if you need to talk.

I know I will be more accepting of nausea when I know it's because I'm pregnant, but you're right, I need to stay as positive to make this go as smoothly as possible. I used to be a pretty negative person, but have made a lot of progress in changing my negative thinking into more positive thinking, and it's amazing how much better I feel! I'm going to continue on!

You're probably on a better schedule for getting off your meds than I am! I started alternating days on the Effexor inadvertently a while back (I don't remember what happened - if the doctor told me to alternate or if I just started alternating on my own accord), and have just kept alternating since. I figure I've gotten this far, I'm going to just continue on instead of backtrack. I'm feeling good this week, so I'm going to lower my dose again this weekend, (I'll be at 12.5mg every other day) and go for another 3 weeks. Around that time, I have another appointment to see the doctor for my annual exam, and will talk to her about the best way to finally get off the drug, as well as TTC. :happydance:

Hope you're feeling good and things are going well! Keep up the positive thinking, and we're going to get through this! :dance:

I was feeling great until yesterday when i came down with a yucky bladder infection - ouch.... i was in meditation last night and it went worse.....hmmm maybe i am cleansing out my bad karma ha ha....trying to stay positive.

you seem well on your way, dont give up and if its working for you great.... and if you have bad moments, let the feelings pass through you and understand them....then let them go...... become like water (running of course)

:)

:hugs: thanks for you support and gee, its getting exciting.

the positive thing is i told hubby condoms are out so hes gonna have to do the withdrawl from now on until june.....i think its my body rejected all foreign matter this bladder infection.

Oh I'm sorry you're feeling crappy. :hugs: I know all about bladder infections. They're a nightmare. I'm not sure if these are available where you're located, but there are tablets that I was able to buy over the counter in the drugstore called Uristat. They turn your pee bright orange, but really help with the pain and the feeling of needing to pee. Did you get some antibiotics from your doctor?

I'm sure you've heard it before, but one thing my doc told me was to make sure to always pee after sex to help clear out anything that gets pushed up there....

Take care, and hope you start to feel better soon! :hugs:

hey, I am feeling much better. I got antibiotics today (was already clearing but it was really bad so i thought i had better not mess around as it could turn into a kidney infection). I will try find out about uristat if it happens again. I am convinced it was because of a condom - we tried a new type and it was lets just say, a brilliant advert for the sahara desert.....

but i am back and happy i feel better....... yawn, i am tired now.....good night

I am happy you are feeling better! Goodnight! :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->