boring pregnancy stories!

coccyx

Reaction score
Met up with an old friend and her 2 children today. She didn't know I was pregnant until she saw me. She said "OH, you're not going to go on about your pregnancy symptoms, birthing plan and breastfeeding are you? I find other ladies pregnancies so boring?" Well I'm not one to go into much detail unless someone asks, and after 1 coffee we left! Charming!:saywhat:

:shock: Wow she was a little...........rude.

That was a bit bitchy. What pregnant woman doesn't LOVE talking about her preganancy, or that of her friends? Freak!!

She's strange. Maybe she's jealous because she secretly wishes it was her again. Even before I was pregnant I used to love talking to my friends about their pregnancies.

My hubby has never been keen on her.He thinks she only likes to talk about herself and be the centre of attention, think he could be right. I like to hear about other pregnancies and birth stories.:dohh:

She could have worded it better, not the most tactful way of putting it. Though sorry but I am oneof those weird and freaky women who find pregnancy stories boring, especially my own. But I would never have said it like that, I would listen to be polite.

Cheecky Mare....you should have bored the ass off her it would have served her right I bet when she was PG she never shut up about it!!

I should have gone into great detail about uncomfortable haemorrhoids, large leaky boobs etc. I have usually found other mums to be quite open and nosey in a nice way , when I have been pregnant.:hi:

How Rude! My friends have been telling me all about there pregnancies etc and we talk for hours about it! I wouldn't bother with her again!

I would've said "Lets get it over with quickly then my pregnancy has been shit thanks for caring, I don't have a birthing plan yet and yes I'm going to breastfeed. Shall we move on?" :)

sounds like classic jelousy to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"