Boring Sunday

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
*Sigh*

Whats everyone up to today?

Sunday dinner for us Mmmmm that was my first thought :lol:

Gonna get some washing done & put away, update some bits on here & then chill with an early night & a DVD :p

im goin up 2 my mum s4 t(dunno wot were havin yet) and then watchin fireworks 4m her wondow!!!(too cold 4 tiddlies!)

oh i do hate sundays ! something just so boring about them!! :lol:

Im doing bugger all really ! jamie is asleep, phil is going work in a hour until 10 so i might go for a walk later with jamie, then chill out in front of the tv tonight!

Oh and have about a million piles of washing to get through !! (which are not getting done with me sitting here but oh well !!!!haha!!)

Jase is working till 5, so im doing the roast today.

Just cleaned the kicthen of muddy paw prints, put some wsahing on :laundry: and :dishes: .

now im having 5 mins out before i start peeling veg and spuds.

Coby is in bed, Charlie and Ethan are watching power rangers, so all is chilled here.

xx

Crikey my OH still in bed & I'm still sat in his cressing gown :rofl:

:oops:

Veg all done, meat is in the oven.

Cant wait, havent had a roast in ages!

xx

Yer I'm on my way :lol:

8Looks at time* best move my backside an get organised for a change :roll:

Picking stuff up off the floor, again! and washing the kitchen and bathroom floor.

Been Playing on PS2 - Jades new Game which she got for her birthday!

Harry Potter, a bit dull not my cup of tea at all.

Now wochin last weeks X-Faxtor.

Im having a duvet day im poorly :( i have a eye infection. i look shocking.
xx

ive been up satirs in bedroom trying to get rid of this temp and migraine,pottered downstairs for a bit putting washing on and folding the dry stuff,bathedthe kids and listened to john stressing downstairs with them,they had a late night last night so think they are tired,chloes being picked up by my step mum at 6 to goto the local bonfire and fireworks display,and thats about it,john done dinner and brought it up to me

Im Stuffed!!

Just had dinner, it was lush! never roasted butternut squash before, i recomend it!!

xx

No dinner on K - Ours is nearly done :yipee:

Layla said:
Im Stuffed!!

Just had dinner, it was lush! never roasted butternut squash before, i recomend it!!

xx

we did have meat to(pork) we're not weird veggietlereians who roast a squash and thats it!

no offence to veggies but your night right,its inhuman!

Im getting chinese as we have just tossed the out laws back down to England! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->