**Born, Due and Full Term Babies**

L

LoisP

If i haven't put you on here just let me know and i'll add you in.

Just wanted to have a 'checking out' thread of those that will be leaving soon.

So write your name and due date so we can all keep an eye on the babies who are on their way out! :D

STARTED - November!

Babies Born
CSweets(Cinci) had her little girl :pink:Kayt Elizabeth:pink: 01st November 2010
Newmommy23(Keegan) had her little girl :pink:Molly:pink: 06th November 2010
suprisepreg had her little boy :blue:Shane Joshua:blue: 06th November 2010
17thy had her little girl :pink: 09th November 2010
MissMammaToBe(Jessie) had her little girl :pink:Raphaelle:pink: 10th November 2010
LoveKelsey(Kelsey) had her little girl :pink:Emmalee Grace:pink: 11th November 2010
Nov2010Momma(Kayla) had her little girl :pink:Lilly:pink: 13th November 2010
Rhio92(Rhiannon) had her little boy :blue:Connor:blue: 13th November 2010
vinteenage(Daphne) had her little boy :blue:Phineas:blue: 15th November 2010
x__amour(Shannon) had her little girl :pink:Tori:pink: 16th November 2010
youngmum2b(Cj) had her little boy :blue:Lucas:blue: 18th November 2010
sophie0909uk(Sophie) had her little boy :blue:Archie:blue: 18th November 2010
Desi's_lost(Desi) had her little girl :pink:Asyria Elaine:pink: 20th November 2010
Mei190(Chelsea) had her little boy :blue:Nathaniel:blue: 21st November 2010
RachelRae(Rachel) had her little boy :blue:Jaxon James:blue: 22nd November 2010
vhal_x(Vanessa) had her little boy :blue:Allan James:blue: 22nd November 2010
Dollfacee(Catherine) had her little boy :blue:Alfred:blue: 24th November 2010
divershona(Shona) had her little girl :pink:Kaya elizabeth Louise:pink: 24th November 2010
LoisP(Lois) had her little boy :blue:Shaun Steven:blue: 30th November 2010
pansylove(Aymie) had her little girl :pink:Ariella:pink: 30th November 2010
_laura(Laura) had her little boy :blue:Max:blue: 1st December 2010

Full Term

Burchy314 (Tina) :pink: december 16th
aafscsweetie (Kayla) :pink: december 18th
rjb :pink: december 21stc-section booked for 14th
mayb_baby (Lorna) :blue: december 21st
ShelbyLee :pink: december 25th
EffyKat (Helen) :blue: december 26th

so jealous of all you full-termers :) sending lots of labor dust!! xxx

One more week and I can join you full term girls!

we are literally gna go like dominos!
its got to be keegan next but who after her i wonder?! :D

1 week and 2 days til i join you.. maybe being induced in 2 weeks and 2 days eeep.

So exciting!! :D
And laura and aymie just let me know when your full term and i'll put you onto the list :D
wow yeah after doing this i realised just how many of us are likely to go at once! "Like dominoes" !!!!

eeeeeep its kinda scary to think that we could in theory all be in labour at the same time haha
it must have been rather cold and boring in february for us all to have concieved :p
teen parenting isn't going to know what hit them when we all swamp in on them all in a few weeks :D

February is boring, what else are we supposed to do? (Though I think I actually conceived in early March...but March isn't much better. :haha:).

February and march are very boring so I can totally understand why there are so many of us in this period of time.

When is the most popular month of due dates? Surely it's 9 months after new years?

so true Daphne!

just hope this february isnt the same for us, can't imagine being pregnant again that quick!

February and march are very boring so I can totally understand why there are so many of us in this period of time.

When is the most popular month of due dates? Surely it's 9 months after new years?

yeah end of august and early september are meant to be really popular birthdays and due-dates ... im one of them :haha:

so true Daphne!

just hope this february isnt the same for us, can't imagine being pregnant again that quick!

no more babies for me for a few years. am keeping these legs firmly CROSSED after Shaun evacuates.

so true Daphne!

no more babies for me for a few years. am keeping these legs firmly CROSSED after Shaun evacuates.

i'm tempted too, but if my sex drive stays the way it is right now i won't be able to resist ... just going to have to be alot more careful about contraception and watch my dates and i think i might avoid my OH for a few days a month when im meant to be most fertile just in case .... being on the pill when this LO was concieved obviously had no effect lol

Want to pass some of that sex drive Shona? Mine is gone, gone, gone.

I'm looking to an IUD after birth. The sooner you get one after birth, the easier it is to implant it. It's good for 5 years but could be removed earlier...however I don't think I'll be looking to have another one until about 5 years because of finances.

Want to pass some of that sex drive Shona? Mine is gone, gone, gone.

I'm looking to an IUD after birth. The sooner you get one after birth, the easier it is to implant it. It's good for 5 years but could be removed earlier...however I don't think I'll be looking to have another one until about 5 years because of finances.

i'd keep it if it wasn't so damn sore to dtd !!!

put here you go ... lots of :sex::sex::sex: sex drive for you :p

Fankoo lol ruddy heck, valentines week has alot to answer for lol.
Im defo keepin my legs shut after lucas is born, dont even wana think about being pregnant again for atleast another 2-3 years if not longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->