Both kids invited to a party. How does it work?

DCS

Reaction score
DS and DD have been invited to DS friends birthday party. Do I go for one present? One present that costs more than I would usually spend as it's from 2 kids ? Or 2 seperately presents?

I have no idea how this stuff works. Thanks in advance.

I'd get one present spending no more than usual.

I always spend a little more than normal. I figure if they invited someone else they would have gotten two gifts...

One gift but perhaps a slightly more expensive one as they're hosting your two kiddos instead of just one.

I'd do one gift, and wouldn't spend more than usual.

all 3 of my girls get invited to dd1s classmates parties all the time. i have never spent any more on a present than I would if it were just dd1 invited.

Thanks. Birthday child is actually a friend of ds, so have been chatting to him about what he would like to get him. The toy he has picked out is around the usual budget so will go for that. It's something I think the lo will actually like aswell. Thanks all.

I would get one present and a card from both of them.

I get just the same as i would but sometimes i get 2 smaller gifts anyway and in that case they normally both hand a present each

If it was a friend of mine also then I would spend a bit more on something they would love. If it was a school friend I'd probably just get one and usually I get a book for some sort.

I just had a joint party for my two girls and my eldest invited nursery friends, those friends didn't buy a gift for my youngest although it was her party too (not that I expected them to as they don't know her really). My own friends that came bought for both girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->