bottle feeding

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
Well i was reading the other forum and people were saying cow & gate formular is better for babies with wind , i want to change ciaran to it but is it too late now ??:blush::dohh:

I wouldn't say so hun...you could always call cow and gate for their advise or ask you HV...i know Cow and Gate say that if you are changing formulas or different stages of formula you shouldnt do it straight away but gradually...day by day as apparently if you do it all at once it can upset their digestive system...Hope it works for you hun xx

What formula are you on now, like lady said do it in stages

Im on Sma white cap but i realy dont think its good ? Hes on 7-8oz of it .. and is still hungary .. And he crys alot with wind

We swapped Jack from Aptamil 2 to Cow & Gate 2, as he seemed to enjoy it more. I used to mix the powder together when he first changed though as not to upset his stomach - say 4 oz of milk would be two scoops Aptamil & two scoops C&G - & he had no problems whatsover - I gradually put more scoops of the C&G powder in until the Aptamil tub was finished & then went fully onto the C&G - they are both made by the same company though & have very similar ingredients so this would have been a help. Didn't see any difference with his wind when we did it (he was about a month old then) but it has settled down a lot now & he hardly ever has a problem with trapped wind :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->