bottles?

BrittBS

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
Sorry ladies, don't mean to intrude. I know I'm still really early to be thinking about this. But my family are already starting to buy stuff for me! :dohh: I was wondering what kind of bottles you girls prefer? I've heard a lot of people like the Tommy Tippie or however you spell it! But I can't find them here in the US..... does anyone know anything about the Dr. Browns?

Here's a link to them if you don't know what they are.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2409307

i've heard of the dr brown bottles, but haven't used them myslef though hun sorry.

Dr brown bottles are pricey (well they are for our money here) but I've heard & read they are really good!

Also heard MAM bottles are good - not sure if you can get them in US

I'm afraid I can't help really with being UK x

I use MAM bottles , they are brill , and so easy to clean as you can take the bottoms off to and scrub every last corner out! Love them ;)

yea we have the MAM too, only in certain places though. I will look into those also! Thanks!

i use the Dr Browns on Rhiannon, i had to switch from Avent when she was 9 weeks because she wasnt winding so well on them, but with Dr Browns they have this internal vent that stops a lot of air going into baby's tum and now we dont even have to rub Rhiannons back she burps as we sit her up, they are pricey and a bummer to clean with the brush before steralising as each bottle has 6 parts (lid, teat, screw neck, top of internal vent, bottom of internal vent and the bottle itself) but compared to how she was its worth it,

if you need any other info msg me and ill help if i can x

p.s just checked your toysRus link and the US Dr Browns look totally different to the Uk ones, heres a link to the ones ive got..
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/ProductImages.aspx?ProdId=377007

I use MAM and I swear by them. Oscar has had no problems at all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"